Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

All trees can talk, but your kind cannot hear them. Forgive me, I have not yet introduced myself. Newleaf, veteran treeguard, at your service *bows*

"A veteran treeguard? You... guard trees? That's a very important job. What would you do if the whole forest lit on fire? Not much use of you then..."*Laughs*

(Back)*Wakes up*" Im soo hungry!"*Looks at Jack* "Well, somone else has survived, good."" Wheres Bilfy, did he survive?"

*thinks for a while*"I'm not sure."-----------------------------------------------------------(Don't know...)

What do you humans want? This *gestures at woods* is a "human free zone"

*Smiles*"I don't know why these two are here but, I live here. along with others I'm guessing."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(and if you want to know I'm still in my human form)

*Smiles*"I don't know why these two are here but, I live here. along with others I'm guessing."-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(and if you want to know I'm still in my human form)

Oh, I know you are not human. You have at least one other form. You have been the talk of the woods for a few months now.

Oh, I know you are not human. You have at least one other form. You have been the talk of the woods for a few months now.

I have a different form too!

- - - Updated - - -

Humans chop down trees! They hunt the rabbits and other animals that live here. We do not appreciate it when you kill our residents.

Hounds do that too