Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

*Finally Opens eyes and notices the vines* " GAHH, help what the heck is on me, where am i, why am i here!"

*stares at the human as my fox ears pop up*"I would be asking you, why are you here? did you forget your memories?"

"Ugh, how'd you know I was alive?" *turns back to normal self* "you filthy humans always try to pollute the air and kill the wildlife and chop the trees, because you are "the dominent species* supposedly, and you are killing my friends!"

*puts my hand on my head*"that's what humans always do you know, but not all of them try. I've seen some try to stop it with my own two eyes"

" I remember everything up to the point where i went to sleep on the chopper! What the heck happened when i was out, and why do you fox ears, WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!" * Sanity gets lower and lower*

*laughs a little*"there is much you don't know"*rubs my hand across my fox ears to hide them*"it was just a magic trick."*hides the point that I'm really not a human*

" Who are you guys, and im not stupid, for your information, im one of the smartest "HUMANS" on this planet!" * Rips one vine off* " and ive never found a reason to kill a tree! Im a scientist Engineer, not a Lumberjack!"

- - - Updated - - -

* Rips Second Vine off*

*puts my hand on my head*"that's what humans always do you know, but not all of them try. I've seen some try to stop it with my own two eyes"

"That's great! But I may need to judge these two before anything happens" *steps out of the shadows revealing a freckled face with sky blue eyes and long eyelashes, appears very beautiful*

" Who are you guys, and im not stupid, for your information, im one of the smartest "HUMANS" on this planet!" * Rips one vine off* " and ive never found a reason to kill a tree! Im a scientist Engineer, not a Lumberjack!"

- - - Updated - - -

* Rips Second Vine off*

"Ow! *falls to the ground* "ow!?"

- - - Updated - - -

* Rips Second Vine off*

*smiles*

"I can't give you information of myself, but I will give you my name, I'm Cat"