Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

Ok. Out of character talk is OOC. Sleeping, eating and drinking is needed.Main backstory: A group of men and women were exploring uncharted lands in a helicopter. However the chopper crashed and the remaining survivors were knocked out. East: Woods West: Mountains, Rickety hut. North: OceanSouth: GrasslandCharacter start:Name:Age:Race:Special abilities (No god powers):Motto: (Optional)Character backstory:

Here's Mine:Name: Danny/DanielRace: Water ElfAge: 13Special abilities: Mechanical Genius, Extended breath-holding, Bad phoenix mage.Motto: Fire and Water DO mix!Character backstory: Travelling with his father who was the group medical assistant. He did odd mechanical jobs around the Chopper.His father was killed

Sure! Character start: (I don't understand this one...)Name: Jack Race: HumanAge: 24Appearance: Has short, dark brown hair, a white shirt, jeans and black shoes. He has lime colored eyes.Special abilities: He can stay up for a long time, he doesn't need to drink as much water as everyone else.Motto: You guys going to sleep already?Backstory: He was an office worker who mainly worked at night. That's where his tireness came from. He was blamed for stealing files, and fired. Jack then soon began looking for a new job. He found out, that an exploration team is reqruiting. Since he was going to be thrown out on the streets, if he didn't pay the rent, he figured it would be his last chance. Other: He is afraid of spiders, and prefers meats over vegetables.

Name: BilfyAge: 13Race: HumanSpecial Abilities: Is a magicianMotto: I will conquer it all with the power of MAGIC!Character Backstory: He was taking care of his mother and he went out to get her some help and was kidnapped.

And I'll do this again... for fun :3----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Cat Age: In human years I will say I am 14 Race: Kitsune Appearance: A black fox with a dark blue flame pattern (you might be able to see) that can stand like a human and can grow more than one tail. Special abilities (No god powers): fox flames... magic person... that's it... Character backstory: the youngest Kitsune out of all the ones he met. living in another world, or use to, he was always hunted down or being an evil curse. Cat was just a nickname humans called him. While he slowly stopped being chased he went back seeing the humans have killed all of his family and friends. (and he/she is genderless, if that is ok.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if I was late

Edited by WhispNcat

Mind if I join?Name: Newleaf (still the same one :D)Age: 13 in human yearsGender: maleRace: TreeguardAppearance: pretty much a tree with a faceSpecial powers: can call max of 2 treeguards for assistance, can communicate with other plantsBackstory: A veteran treeguard who used to guard the palace, but was separated after a hound attack. After many years alone, he roams the forest, looking for a purpose.Motto: what did we do to you?

Edited by Blewcheese

Name: Michael

Race: Human

Backstory: Was on the chopper as the mechanic, when it fell he was sleeping

Advantages: very smart, doesn't need a science machine, hits hard. Strongest against Spiders, may be able to get the chopper running with enough materials

Disadvantages: Sanity is lower than normal people, is afraid of ghosts and shadows. more picky about food.

Motto: Im dangerous, IN A GOOD WAY :D

Appearence: Kind of long, brown hair. brown eyes, starting of a beard. kind of tan skin.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry im late!

"Humans? Great, there are humans here? Mind if I climb you Newleaf? My name is Iridescence, and I am a forest dryad. I know all the trees here."

*hides in the shadows speaking in another language*

"I wonder what there doing... so strange that there are others that can look so much like a human..."

*starts to turn into a wood statue covered in vines* "humans, they're coming."

*hears you from a distance*

"Humans? Here? and now..."

*snarls a little without giving a growl*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(should I explain that I have a human form?)

*starts to wrap vines around Bilfy's arms too* "I said, WHY HAVE YOU COME?!" *it echoes even louder*

- - - Updated - - -

*mumbles to myself thinking*

"maybe I should help... get rid of the human... or maybe the human is kind..."

*growls a little and walks to you*

*in my human form*

(To who?)