Version Number

-

Issue title

Floating resources

Steps to reproduce

Create new world, look for patches of ocean in the middle of islands

Describe your issue

I've seen this happen a few times:

Sometimes there are patches of ocean in the middle of an island. That's fine. However, more often than not it results in there being a rock or a tree or something floating over the ocean. Every time this has happened the resource has been inaccessible. Here's a picture

Quentin    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Jesus Pigs - Walk on Water!

Steps to reproduce

Happens when a pig village spawns on/next to the ocean.

Describe your issue

Was exploring when I found some Jesus Pigs, thought it was pretty cool, but obviously a bug. Didn't know what category to put it in, but I guess since you can't interact with the pigs on the ocean it kind of affects gameplay.

I also can't find the version number, but I bought it today and I know the most recent patch was around the 27th or 28th of November.

cautys    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

Issue title

Gold nugget and grave outside the island

Steps to reproduce

Nothing done by me, it is part of the generation of the world.

Describe your issue

I have only a picture that a grave and a gold nugget lay outside the land, so that I can not access this. But I can not add the picture there ... insert image option is not available ... so I will add it with a answer to this report.

LilSkyGuy7    10

This also seems to occur when you befriend pigmen and they attack enemies off-screen. The pig men appear to chase the enemy all the way to the end of the island into the ocean.

LilSkyGuy7    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Pigmen on Water when Attacking Enemies

Steps to reproduce

Befriending pigmen and taking them on adventures to obtain resources and fight enemies

Describe your issue

I find that when pigmen are befriended and attack enemies off-screen in a form of defense, they will chase the enemy into the ocean and stay stuck there. They do not respawn at their houses the next day, nor a few days later. I find the only solution to this problem is to stay near the ocean and attack the pigs when they approach the beach in order to kill them.

eable2    10

Yes, I've found things on the outside of the island on multiple occasions! Items outside the island are inaccessible, and mobs outside of the island can't get to you, though they can hurt you if you get close.

EASY WAY TO REPRODUCE A RELATED BUG: Plant a spider den at the very edge of the map, preferably at a corner-like edge. Attack the nest. Usually, two spiders spawn in the normal world, and can chase you, while two spawn on the outside. The ones on the outside will track you, but they will be blocked by an invisible wall. You can still kill them from the inside, but their silk will sometimes drop in an inaccessible place and stay there forever.

JoeW    26,484

I believe we have this being worked on. I will update monday.