My Preparation for the update tomorrow!

Kevin is underestimating how many people will spend hours and hours finding the perfect way to abuse game mechanics in order to do something you didn't expect/plan for/think of at all.

Well as beta testers that's our job :) He pushes content and we find all the bugs and exploits. If i didn't want walls being fixed i wouldn't of glorified them in the forums haha.

Ha! You crock-pot turtlers! We need some enemies that can jump over things, or tunnel under them, or something.

Seriously, though - it's neat to see what people have come up with in terms of base-building, given that the game doesn't currently offer much to explicitly support that. It was unexpected!

Giant man eating mole?

I still wouldn't playce 5+ porcine huts in my campwalls, without shutting them off of my area :D

Well, there are only two that actually stay within my walls and they always run inside before the full moon. It might be a glitch or whatever but on 50+ days staying near my camp, I have yet to see a single one of my personal pigs turn. I literally waited till day time once and ran up north to the wild pig house (destroyed now hehe) and they were all were pigs, but mine just to the south of them were perfectly normal. And I could always put trees in front of the doors so they are force to spawn at the back of their houses.

And Kevin, bring on the beavers SON!! I am INVINCIBLE!!!!! (but seriously please don't destroy me. lol)

Ha! You crock-pot turtlers! We need some enemies that can jump over things, or tunnel under them, or something.

Seriously, though - it's neat to see what people have come up with in terms of base-building, given that the game doesn't currently offer much to explicitly support that. It was unexpected!

Give a user a tool and he'll find unexpected and surprising ways to make it do his bidding, wether they were intended or not.

I'm kind of curious to find out how this went.

I stole the idea, and my advice is... Watch out for flaming dogs.

post-2929-13764589431533_thumb.jpg

Most of my ring wall burned to a crisp. That said, my resident pigman army did beat the crap out of the doggies in a glorious battle.

I'm not sure if the wall is still working, but it's definitely not as pretty. At least the part with the door is still intact. Plant a sapling to close door, chop it down and dig up the stump to open. Away from most other organic parts of the wall, so it doesn't grow legs... Not that I have to worry about that now!

post-2929-13764589432373_thumb.jpg