1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

I'll join! :DName: TurilGender: MaleRace: Human (?)backstory: After the explosion, a high radiation level caused him to get special powers. Has been living in the forest, eating mainly bugs or anything he can find. But the mutated hounds made him leave that place, so now he's a free man(?) He's mutated so... He also thinks his better than anyone else, due to his power.special abilities (no teleport and god powers): He can bring a corpse to life for a short time. This is due to the radiation. He is incredebly weak and vulnerable otherwise.motto:[optional] I will conquer the world with the undead! As I a- OW I HIT MY TOE!

I'll join! :DName: TurilGender: MaleRace: Human (?)backstory: After the explosion, a high radiation level caused him to get special powers. Has been living in the forest, eating mainly bugs or anything he can find. But the mutated hounds made him leave that place, so now he's a free man(?) He's mutated so... He also thinks his better than anyone else, due to his power.special abilities (no teleport and god powers): He can bring a corpse to life for a short time. This is due to the radiation. He is incredebly weak and vulnerable otherwise.motto:[optional] I will qoncuer the world with the undead! As I a- OW I HIT MY TOE!

Ooh! can I be your son since I'm a zombie?

Just making sure. are we in the Don't Starve World?

yes, its just why this world is.i know its another world in that maxwell brought wilson and the others but when you think about the pigs and the walruses and that there are lots of skeletons.this idea for the thread came over me as i listened to the epic song ''radioactive`''by the way, can i please get feedback for the story?

yes, its just why this world is.i know its another world in that maxwell brought wilson and the others but when you think about the pigs and the walruses and that there are lots of skeletons.this idea for the thread came over me as i listened to the epic song ''radioactive`''by the way, can i please get feedback for the story?

the general idea is good, but i find nuclear explosives stories a lot these days

Suddenly, 3 creatures wake up in the middle of a forest that they haven't seen before.

Is that good?

- - - Updated - - -

Not like a real son, right? Right?

Let's just say he casted a very powerfull spell that made him fall into a coma for few days and now Billy's 'alive' :D

Otherwise, just no.

That made you fall into a coma?