1 year after ''the Day'' RP

Rabbitfist

Hello and welcome to my third RolePlay thread.at first i will give you a story of the roleplaythread.it was at the 24th of december, the christmas eve.all humans was happy because Santa was came last night and brought the presents.but then there was very bright light seen out of the window.it were nuclear bombs that exploded on much points.nuclear bombs from all militaries on the world. the russian secret service, the bundeswehr(the german military) and others. there were much survivers,but they not survived because they burned or starved or another thing happened.the earth, was the place of hell.after 1 year the nature has growth back and the last survived humans died.no one of them knewed how the nature can regenerate so fast.chemic?or maybe magic?no one knows.the nature is full of new species that never get seen.all mutated creatures or paired races from that genes new have seen the light, or some creatures that only had survived because they can fly or were very deep in the ground.what will be seen on the new earth?a good question, and now its on you to find it out.now we get to the character profiles, that will be made so:Name:Gender:Race:backstory:how he looks:special abilities:(no teleport and god powers)motto:[optional]and if you want to write outside your character use the OOC(Outside Of Character)and if you are afk write in clambers ''resting now'', if you want to leave the roleplay:''im Dead''now i wish you much fun on this roleplay thread.oh, and could you give me feedback for the fore story?[its closed, you can go now]

Edited by Rabbitfist

okay here is mineName:ScaleGender:malerace:lizardbackstory:Scale was born in a small cave getting out of his egg.after he was adult he went a day away to collect food.then his family died to an mysterious black fog.now he is alone surviving in the world with no one on his side.how he looks:yellow hide with orange points on his bodyspecial abilities:good climbing,poison with his claws and night vision(he lives in a cave, he must see good in the dark)motto:why it chasing when you can poison it?the rest will made alone

Name: BillyGender: MaleRace: ZombieBackstory: Billy was one of the last people who died from the nukes luckily he had received a second chance... But as a zombie.Special Abilities: Doesn't eat friends, Is a zombie, Is a shape shifter qhen in dangerHow he looks: Just like my avatarmotto: WHY!!!!????

Edited by Bilfy

Well I'll join in again... but for gender... is it fine to be genderless?Name: Cat Gender: if Genderless is not accepted then female I guess Race: Kitsune backstory: Cat is just like any kitsune and is the youngest out of all the others for now, living in the dark woods and making darkness as his advantage for anything, and barely trust anyone, and with no family he has to survive on his own. (Just saying he/him for now) how he looks: black pelt with a light ocean blue hair tuff, with a dark blue flame pattern (hard to explain) special abilities: Fox fire (like a magic flame), able to see in the dark, and can mostly do some damage even without a weapon....

(why not?)Name: hunterGender: maleRace: wolf (if not then human)backstory: grew up in a wolf pack but didn't like there moral code and values, so he ran awayhow he looks: black fur with white eyes, white mask and a red scarf special abilities (no teleport and god powers) able to speak any language, runs faster the a human, and is stronger in the full moon motto:[optional] " i am alone! i will forever be alone!"

(why not?)

Name: hunter

Race: wolf (if not then human)

backstory: grew up in a wolf pack but didn't like there moral code and values, so he ran away

how he looks: black fur with white eyes, white mask and a red scarf

special abilities (no teleport and god powers) able to speak any language, runs faster the a human, and is stronger in the full moon

motto:[optional] " i am alone! i will forever be alone!"

wolf is accept-wait a-CRAP!

- - - Updated - - -

what's a Kitsunne?

- - - Updated - - -

Can we start now?

kitsune is an fox with more than one tail

and we can start when we get 2 more players