Don't Starve Roleplay

WalrusMan

This is my Don't Starve Roleplay!:DEveryone in the roleplay was either teleported or lives in the Don't Starve world.To join, Fill this outName:What do you look like:What Animal, Human,Demon, Etc. Are you:Where are you from?:personality:We will start when we have 5-7 people.

Edited by Bilfy

Here is mineName: Bilfy MacTuskWhat do you look like: Wee Mactusk with a crownWhat Animal are you?: Walrus RoyaltyWhere are you from: Walrus KingdomPersonality: Generous( always gave the villagers everything so he would soon be a good King like his father)But if you get him mad he will do anything possible to get you back.

Edited by Bilfy

MEEName: AdamWhat do you look like: A young man, only wearing a T-shirt and baggy pants along with a pair of shoes.What animal are you?: Human, with a couple of years in an asylum.Where are you from: London, just got released from an asylum.

I would like to try also... um...Name:CatWhat do you look like: A black mysterious fox that can kind of stand like human... it is hard to explain unless I post a picture... What Animal, Human, Demon, Etc. Are you: Kitsune Where are you from?: Deep in the unknown forests... not sureI hope that is good...

Anybody else?

Me! (first time with roleplay, lets see how I do)Name: RoboWhat do you look like: labcoat, left arm, right leg, left side of face are robotic, red eye on robot side, What Animal, Human,Demon, Etc. Are you: human cyborgWhere are you from?: human world futurepersonality: scientific, always trying to understand things and discover mysteries Edited by roboman101

Ooh ooh! Mee!Name: KateRace: SirenLooks Like: a girl with long, flowy blonde hair with a lace flower. Has a tattered blue flow dress and blushes a lot. From: the oceanActs: sweet, kind, gentle, shy, compassionate, but don't make her angry. Whatever you do.

"Huh?" *looks around and sees Bilfy* "YOU AGAIN!!!! I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!!!" *sees he is sickly pale, and runs to his side* "Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this but... Can I help you? You seem sick, or are you in pain? Please, I need to help you!"

*whispers to Bilfy* "shh, we can't let them know about this wound. I have a treatment for it, but it's going to be hard to make. This isn't just any ordinary scrape, it's made with an evil magic. Lucky for you, I'm part evil being!" . "PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY WATER?!" *hears a voice inside her head telling her to use her magic to make some water* *whispers so gently it's hard to hear* "it's found me..."