Wayland The Sociopath. Dark story about a character I would like to be made, please.

Which Wayland do you prefer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Wayland do you prefer?

• Wayland/Watende default, the first one.
    • Wayland/Watende by Schatzy.

Hello, there are so many cool character suggestions. They would get enough stuff for an addon.^^

rimg0285q.jpg

What do you think of the peaks of his hair going up when he is in Watende-Mode?

Hah! Love it MilleniumCount. Good choice of the way you presented it and staying true to the original, while also having Schatzy's style.

Good job. :)

We could always shroud his insane side with mystery and only mention what benefits wayland has

It would allow for the Devs to think of their own perks for Watende and make it an experimental character for people who start playing as him.

This would add mystery and necessary experimentation to figure out what actually is buffed and debuffed as Watende

I wish I could contribute to possible looks but my drawing is subpar and it would be a bit difficult for me to represent it right

Although I'll start working on the artstyle of this game to see if I can figure it out. (hands and feet are the hardest part for me)

We could always shroud his insane side with mystery and only mention what benefits wayland has

It would allow for the Devs to think of their own perks for Watende and make it an experimental character for people who start playing as him.

This would add mystery and necessary experimentation to figure out what actually is buffed and debuffed as Watende

I wish I could contribute to possible looks but my drawing is subpar and it would be a bit difficult for me to represent it right

Although I'll start working on the artstyle of this game to see if I can figure it out. (hands and feet are the hardest part for me)

Good idea Catmario, I like that thought on experimentation to figure it out.

I'm also terrible at handa and feet. ;)