Couple of bugs I found

Excess

1) I was chopping spiders with my axe and I heard a couple of times the sound of trees being hit. Unless they made log suits, I bet there's a bug somewhere in there. NOT A BUG, MY BAD.

2) When I rotate the view with the directional arrows, the "N" that indicates the north above the map icon stays put. It should rotate with the view, so you don't get lost and can always return to the original view.

3) The action text from the chest should say "Close chest" when its open, instead of "Open chest".

4) I've found an unbalanced way of killing lots of beefalos and gain all the meat you would need to research everything and survive for a 100 days without ANY risk. SPOILER (it does spoil the game as it takes all excitement away). Hire a town of pigs with spider/morsel meet, equip an axe, "attack" a beefalo from a distance so all pigs go rushing to hit him but before actually swinging the first hit, go do something else ("Oh, look over there, some GRASS, I HAVE to pick that up before going on a killing rampage... for luck, you know?"). This way, the pigs will kill a couple of beefalos before they are overrun by beefalos and die. This way, the beefalos won't attack y

5) While hunting spiders with my entourage of pigs, one of them had a straw hat. Spiders got him, and killed him, and instead of the hat, he dropped stacks of flowers. Like, 2 stacks of 32 flowers and a third one with 6. I haven't being able to reproduce it again, with any kind of hat.

Edited by Excess
#1 is not a bug, added #5

1) I was chopping spiders with my axe and I heard a couple of times the sound of trees being hit. Unless they made log suits, I bet there's a bug somewhere in there :)

Ok, now I feel stupid. They didn't have logsuits... I did. That's the woody sound I was listening to. Me, being hit.