Etaé's Little Shop Of Horrors (And Nice Things Too)

*rolls in and throws danelions at everyone*

I did some watercolour artwork again, and again with Maxwell and Charlie. I really like drawing them, though I actually made myself somewhat sad with this one :'D

tumblr_mtfpq5JQFC1rx37f7o1_1280.jpg

"I'm sorry Maxy. I'm so, so sorry ..."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

A strike-first moment leads to a sorrow-filled one as a loved one begins to bleed away from the pain you inflicted...

You can't imagine how often I read this sentence till now.

It's damn beautiful, not lying.

This is really gorgeous. Amazing job, love the yin and yang  in it

Thanks a lot =D

And now to art. Or scetches, more like.

I have my final version for Steampunk!Woodie now, and because you asked for Maxwell, here's Steampunk!Maxwell, too. Wickerbottom will follow, though I don't know when, because I don't have an idea for her yet. (But instead for Charlie^^)

tumblr_mthd4suqA41rx37f7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mthhracd3j1rx37f7o1_500.jpg

• Like 2

*rolls into her art thread*
*looks around*
*sees a tumbleweed rolling around*

Huh. No, this thread is not going to die, nope. *throws random scetch at you*

My best friend and I were watching Sweeny Todd and we were both like "Wilson would totally be him"

So I drew a thing.

You're going to get the best shave of your live. And maybe a slit throat.

tumblr_mu7gdiP6UX1sad7zco1_500.jpg

• Like 3

*rolls into her art thread*

*looks around*

*sees a tumbleweed rolling around*

Huh. No, this thread is not going to die, nope. *throws random scetch at you*

My best friend and I were watching Sweeny Todd and we were both like "Wilson would totally be him"

So I drew a thing.

You're going to get the best shave of your live. And maybe a slit throat.

tumblr_mu7gdiP6UX1sad7zco1_500.jpg

SWEENEY TODD! Such an awesome musical..I love this pic! Very well done :D

Cool

Thank you~

SWEENEY TODD! Such an awesome musical..I love this pic! Very well done :grin:

Yes, right °3°

And thanks^^

I can not tell you how many 'YES's went through my head the instant I saw you Wilson Tod. ITS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL

Wahh, thank you x3

It makes me happy to see you guys like it, even though it's more of a scetch :'D

And now to throw some art at you again.

I've had a rather stressful time lately, writing a bunch of tests for school and stuff. So taking some time to draw again was really a good thing.

I did a rather quick copic-drawing of Maxwell - He's so much fun to draw and damn realxing, even without his menacing grin :'D

I also did a video of my progress this time (where I forgot to loop the music correctly, damnit. And you can actually see my head popping in sometimes. Heh.)

maxwell_the_great_by_dragonofsilverstars

• Like 7

I also did a video of my progress this time (where I forgot to loop the music correctly, damnit. And you can actually see my head popping in sometimes. Heh.)

(vid)

(img)

Hmm is it just me or did you add filters on the scanned drawing? The picture in the vid seem to have natural colours, well unless the camera disorted them.

Hmm is it just me or did you add filters on the scanned drawing? The picture in the vid seem to have natural colours, well unless the camera disorted them.

The camera generally distorts them a little, as it's only a webcam (and I recorded at night, so the light wasn't the best either |D)

But I actually did some photoshopping to the scanned picture - It's just something I have to do, because otherwise the colours would look terrible (my scanner isn't the best concerning scanning the colours correctly)

I haven't found the right settings to make the colours look exactly as in real life though, so the scans are generally a little darker, but also more vibrant after correcting what my scanner did wrong.

I watched your lets draw of Maxwell and I must say that you got some really good marker skills :-)

Thanks a lot x3

Hearing this from you makes me really happy~

Wow! Epic stuff!

Watching that Let's Draw Maxwell video makes me appreciate the pictures even more. You are so good with markers! ^^

Thank you =D

*rolls into her thread*
It's been a while, huh?

I'm currently trying to get into digital artwork a little more, and didn't miss the opportunity to draw something. That cryptid from the Screecher Mod could've been part of my imagination, but sadly Klei was faster.

I love weird anatomy and long, thin limbs~

tumblr_mvel6o7zs41rx37f7o1_500.png

• Like 4