Etaé's Little Shop Of Horrors (And Nice Things Too)

Willette, Miss, you two are great x3

*throws over some cookies*

These are amazing! I love the watercolor kind of look you give them. Awesome!

Poor Wilson, will he ever catch a break?

The watercolour look is because it actually is watercolours that I use to paint xD

(At least for the picture of Wilson & Chester and the one of Wendy & Abigail. The others are copic markers and colour pencils)

And nope, Wilson is my preferred victim for stuff like that, so he pretty much won't catch a break if I draw him~

Or at least not a very long one

Dat tentacle pic reminds me of deep rising and the spider queen pic of arac attack

I don't know Deep Rising, but Arac Attack ohgod - that movie is so awesome, though it's been ages scince I last watched it. Edited by Etaé
  • Like 1

Willette, Miss, you two are great x3

*throws over some cookies*

The watercolour look is becaue it actually is watercolours that I use to paint xD

(At least for the picture of Wilson & Chester and the one of Wendy & Abigail. The others are copic markers and colour pencils)

And nope, Wilson is my preferred victim for stuff like that, so he pretty much won't catch a break if I draw him~

Or at least not a very long one

I don't know Deep Rising, but Arac Attack ohgod - that movie is so awesome, though it's been ages scince I last watched it.

You can watch deep rising in full length at youtube.

Oh yea, arac attack was a very good movie

Ps: Great art!

Some more recent art for today:So I think at some point Wilson awould probably start experimenting on Chester. Maybe crossbreeding him with a Hound (if he manages to catch one alive) and achieving a new loyal friend with a large appetite~[ATTACH=CONFIG]11294[/ATTACH]

i wonder what it looks like when it's stuff a lot of things?

Some more recent art for today:So I think at some point Wilson awould probably start experimenting on Chester. Maybe crossbreeding him with a Hound (if he manages to catch one alive) and achieving a new loyal friend with a large appetite~[ATTACH=CONFIG]11294[/ATTACH]http://etae.tumblr.com/post/54936339024/

omg, Chester came out totally cool! :"D love your style!

i wonder what it looks like when it's stuff a lot of things?

He'd be a fat, fluffy, orange ball with teeth. Yup.And Wilson would probably yell at him why he ate all the supplies, considering that Chester wouldn't be able to store anything, being like this.

omg, Chester came out totally cool! :"D love your style!

thanks a lot =DAlso, some more art for today. We recently did a printing course at school and I did two dry-point etchings, one of them featuring Wilson.Was tons of fun to do, especially because I was able to work a little bit of the actual Don't Starve style into the artwork. (Or at least I hope it's visible that I tried to do so)post-60129-13764596899502_thumb.jpg

*sigh*

Haven't shown anything here in a while, eh? I'm afraid I'm not good at keeping up with stuff on forums, sorry .___.

Anyway. I've been working on an ask- and roleplay-blog for a bit over a month by now and thought it was about time to show it to you:

http://ask-mister-wilson-p-higgsbury.tumblr.com/

It's for an alternate version of Wilson, from a Steampunk-timeline. But he ended up on the island nonetheless, because he was stupid enough to insult Maxwell.

I also included my Hound!Chester~

Posted Image

I've been working on an ask- and roleplay-blog for a bit over a month by now and thought it was about time to show it to you: http://ask-mister-wilson-p-higgsbury.tumblr.com/ It's for an alternate version of Wilson, from a Steampunk-timeline. But he ended up on the island nonetheless, because he was stupid enough to insult Maxwell.I also included my Hound!Chester~ 

Ahh saw this on DeviantArt some time ago, still like it! Don't forget to update here on the forums because yer art is good :grin:

Ahh saw this on DeviantArt some time ago, still like it! Don't forget to update here on the forums because yer art is good :grin:

Thank you :3I'll try to keep it more updated from now on~(I tend to become really lazy about updating on forums after a while ... never really got comfortable with using them :'D)

*comes lurking back to her topic*
*feels ignored but posts stuff anyway*

Okay. So, since I said I'm having an ask-blog, I'm going to post some of the answers I drew for it here as well. (I'm not having much of them on my dA, so why not.)

The concept of that blog is that people ask my Steampunk-version of Wilson questions and I answer them in character, with a drawing accompanying them.

Here's one of the first questions, one I really enjoyed drawing an answer to:

Posted Image

Wilson: "He is a hybrid that was created by myself. So if Maxwell doesn’t intend to take my idea and make Hound-Chesters a common sight on this island, there’s no chance he’ll ever meet a ‘female Chester’."

Another one I like:

Posted Image

Wilson: "They are actually quite interesting subjects for studies. But they’re terribly hard to catch, I have to say."

I will continue posting some answers the coming days~

*sigh*
I'm about to give up on this thread to be honest, but I'll try to revive it again nonetheless.

So after doing a Steampunk-version of Wilson already, I felt like doing the same to Willow.

She's quite some years older than in canon I think, but otherwise this alternate version of her wouldn't really work :'D

Her left arm is mechanic, yet fully functional and has the nice little feature to work like a lighter when she snaps her fingers.

tumblr_msk4umPjyf1rx37f7o1_500.jpg

• Like 5

*sigh*

I'm about to give up on this thread to be honest, but I'll try to revive it again nonetheless.

So after doing a Steampunk-version of Wilson already, I felt like doing the same to Willow.

She's quite some years older than in canon I think, but otherwise this alternate version of her wouldn't really work :'D

Her left arm is mechanic, yet fully functional and has the nice little feature to work like a lighter when she snaps her fingers.

That's the best Willow art i've seen so far!

*sigh*

don't you dare giving up, soldier! if artists see that nobody buys their pictures, for example,  do they stop drawing? well, yeah, probably... ahem, still not a reason to stop! this thread needs more people! We just need a shiny commercial for it, or something... how do scientist usually get crowds of people in one place to experiment on them?... what do you mean you don't know!... anyway, nice art. and certainly nice steam punk Willow, very flammable. 

That's the best Willow art i've seen so far!

Thanks a lot =D

don't you dare giving up, soldier! if artists see that nobody buys their pictures, for example,  do they stop drawing? well, yeah, probably... ahem, still not a reason to stop! this thread needs more people! We just need a shiny commercial for it, or something... how do scientist usually get crowds of people in one place to experiment on them?... what do you mean you don't know!... anyway, nice art. and certainly nice steam punk Willow, very flammable. 

It's hard to get noticed here on the forum :'D

And thanks~

You shall not give up! :3 even if you do get stuff like this when no one comments... Just keep putting up drawings you make :3 I'm sure there will be a time for someone to post something. Trust me :3

I hope so :'D

I'm not very active in other's threads though ... I'm so terrible at being on a forum, hah xD

____

Anyway, thought I might upload something that I did in rather few time.

Have a super dapper Wilson (with random glasses) and a scetch of Steampunk!Woodie & Lucy

tumblr_mrorxeNeVc1rx37f7o1_500.png

tumblr_msnx6bqmJx1sad7zco1_500.jpg

• Like 2

For some reason, Morgan Freeman comes to mind...

What.

How that, ohgod. (Or did you mean Gordon Freeman, from Half Life?)

This is actually pretty-damned good, Really wish I could draw people like this. (God knows I've tried and tried...)

Thank you!

And don't give up on it - I've been practising (as in really taking effort in anatomy and such) for nearly five or six years now and my anatomy is still a little off at times. (Though I have to add that I've been drawing mainly dragons most of the time)