Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

Revolution get!

Bryce from Klei made a mod which introduces Krampusnachts! During a random winternight 6 stronger Krampi will invade your base. Kill them all for a reward, let one or more live and suffer the consequences... Get it on Steam here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177908840

Before you read this,I'd suggest you

to set the mood(and because it might bring nostalgia to some). Well then,ladies and gentlemen,let's do this.

In the past and present days there have been people who wanted to support Krampus and made threads dedicated about him. This on it's own is a sign that people like Krampus! Yet,it seems that Kevin wasn't aware of the people who actually like Krampus as he states here. If you read back you can read the plans made for poor Krampus...(The artstyle from this "Normal" goat-man will without doubt be awesome,but then he won't be Krampus anymore!)

Now we don't want him to be either removed or reskinned and depromoted to a normal enemy that just happens to steal your belongings,we as in Team Krampus,want him to stay the way he is right now,be it with a buff and some improvements made to the naughtyness system! Krampus is special and despite being based on a real mythical creature and having a holiday theme, he has earned his righteous place in the Don't Starve universe! Wether you love or hate him,he is still one of the key creatures that are the most memorable in DS.

Yet he also is very enigmatic,some people haven't even seen or witnessed the Krampus yet,and you cannot take that away from them..Don't let him end like a let's say MacTusk city(which still can be found in the codes),which has only be seen once and hinted by Kevin several times: "I'd rather not talk about MacTusk City..." I can already imagine that in a few months the same would happen to Krampus,him becoming something Kevin rather not wants to talk about... Now I can ramble on and on but I'll get to the point now.

Do you like Krampus and do you want him to stay in the game the way he is,be it with some tweaks and buffs? Then you my dear sir or madam should join Team Krampus!That way you can show your support for Krampus,and hopefully this will show that a lot of people actually like him. Plus you'll also get a free T-shirt when you join!

post-3309-13764596424233_thumb.png

I made a badge for use in *your* avatar aswell,if you're up for it(thanks for the idea @Palpetinus )! Both the original size and a resized one are up for the taking

post-3309-13764596439691_thumb.png
post-3309-13764596440569_thumb.png

Some people have made awesome Krampus support art,and here are links to find them!

Take this Krampus by @Lumpy Treeguard
We all love Krampus...most of the time by @AlbinoWyvern
Awesome alternative Krampus T-shirt with a better font by @Nakroma
Woodie supports Team Krampus by @Osprey
I want you to join Team Krampus poster by @Marcus
Don't take my Krampus away,amazing song by @w00tyd00d
Naughty list, awesome Krampus art by @Raven Crow

So please do not hesitate if you have been supporting Krampus in the past,and let yourself be heard here! The only requirement you need for joining Team Krampus is that you support him!
In all seriousness,this is a thread just to see who supports Krampus,and it makes me happy there are quite a lot of people doing so already ^^

Team Krampus' members
Spazmatic (founder of Team Krampus)
GhostyGhost
Palpetinus
Mr.Game&Watch

GIJoke
Boar Head
Shindej
Lord of Beefalo
Raccoon Superhero
w00tyd00d
FarofaMan
ddivyansh12
gnarlytreeman
MadCookie93
Nakroma
AlbinoWyvern
ConeyKrab
Mathspy
bigpak
Alvhem
JimmyJam
AdrianRain
Sporb
Xjurwi
Rabbitfist
Wilbur
Plospo
Doomfan64
xxjozephxx
Amkar
a horse inwater

killkid3600
Lumpy Treeguard
ironbusta
Will
Pablo--
Wizard bird
AwesomeJHF
Luggs
Starving Viking
Velcraft
Osprey
Wimpgang
CyanBlue
TheBunnymen
Ridley
DaverGamer
RetroGamer2000
Hairplane
d3v1n96
bdiz4shiz
Orima-Kazooie
Legacys
TeoSS69
Battybuddy
vingw (potential turncoat...)
wolf50567
Lostinthought
keyreper
Deathbladezs
jplayer224
Crown_king
jalkot
aredshroom
Fallhammer
SharpNomo
moler
pwhampton
Ghost_Jor
ArcticFox789
infernalthing
Symage
sheepys
userr3
Didn'tStarve
ManofShadows
Shadow_Of_Awesome
TheVukelich
MilleniumCount
Marcus
Dr. Derpenstein
felipe3214
Mustard
Raven Crow
Addle
DwerBomb
CREU
lucifersblaze
Lord_Battal
DarkVexon
Dr. avocado
OVER9000NUKES
FappingUnicorn
diegodiegui
dutchvanya
Hugo M.
MrFreaky
SamLogan
thenotoriousmrbaker
SVGK

GraySloth
Unsound Mind
thatonekid
Psionyx
Johnnyprofane
Daemonic
nathanael
jhepong24
TheFlorifant
Grayfox124
DistractedChaos
Baka94
Chekov
Coryn02
Neosaurus
itachi7891
-Bill Cipher-

InaneDugong

5raptorboy777

Savour

Bryce

epicsaxophoneman

Team Edward's member
Kevin

post-3309-13764596424233_thumb.png

post-3309-13764596439691_thumb.png

post-3309-13764596440569_thumb.png

Edited by Spazmatic
  • Like 3

First off thank you all for the support so far,I am glad I'm not the only one who actually likes Krampus and wants him to stay in the game :) Hope we can get some more people who support Krampus and join..Team Krampus. There's been so much threads in the past about him and that he needs a buff/people actually like him,that there should be more people willing to join!

Well, im in. Now where is my T-Shirt?

No really, I would totally buy that with a proper font and when it's cost only between 10 and 15 $/Pound/€

Yeah,the font could use some work I gotta admit... ._.

I can try to whip you guys up a simple Krampus buff mod, if you so wish...

Whilst that would be nice in it's own right,we'd rather have Krampus remain in the official game the way he is right now(with some tweaks to naughtyness and a buff to himself). It's still apreciated you would do this though :)

Kevin said that he had long term plans for krampus completely re-purposing him as a normal enemy is what he would like to do.

source: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22355-Pleeeeeeaase-Buff-Krampus!&p=227600&viewfull=1#post227600

That is one of the reasons I made this thread the first place. That is what shouldn't happen to him,because that would make him a "normal" enemy and not Krampus as is. Sure,the art team would give him an awesome reskin and all that,but it wouldn't be the same. I also made this thread to show there are people that do like Krampus,as Kevin seemed to be surprised by that fact(I can understand why,judging from some posts at around the time of his introduction in the DS world,they were...quite negative about Krampus)
  • Like 1

The naughty and nice system is still better than hounds attacks out of thin air for no good reason. At least you know if you do too much of this and that something will happen, with hounds and deerclops you don't know why they come, they are just there, but you can't find them in the world at all they just appear out of thin air, so they need some kind of system, and story behind them.

can somone make mood or something so we see how naughty we are .. something like a bar that fills when u get naught or maybe like the hp / sanity / food thing that count our naughtyness :? design wont mater :D just want to see my naughtyness :)

Kevin said that he had long term plans for krampus completely re-purposing him as a normal enemy is what he would like to do.source: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22355-Pleeeeeeaase-Buff-Krampus!&p=227600&viewfull=1#post227600

Yes, we know. And we hate those plans!I want to join Team Krampus. Don't turn him into some goat man, please! ;w;