Sign in to follow this  
Battal

Don't Starve Multiplayer! [REUP] [SPOILERS]

Flekrad    5

At 1st I thought multiplayer don't starve could be interesting , but thanks to you after reading this it reminded me of the parts I hated in MMORPG's Very accurate post , Grats & Definitely NO to multiplayer

Nakroma    5

I think 'Multiplayer' in that way wouldn't work anyway. If multiplayer then it have to be 2 player coop. Otherwise it's pointless.

Lol. Multiplayer would ruin the feel of the game even if it was added. The game is about being alone and intelligent. This is also the funniest post ever and it does the opposite of promoting multiplayer.

Syviery    2

I think this is probably very accurate now that I think to the moments of frustration in the last several months in other things. But... that aside I enjoyed reading these and I probably would have no matter my stance on the topic. well, I just wanted to say good job.

DaverGamer    265

Yesh.

Yeys. I will submit it ASAP. :) [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION]Season 2 Chapter 1: BetrayalWell, that took a while. I'm off to bed! :)For a larger version right click and select open image as new tab :D Edited by DaverGamer

Battal    9,884

Originaly posted by [MENTION=9179]enterthevan[/MENTION]Heavily biased comments and way of making point proven. Could have been a bit less obvious in hate towards multiplayer possibilities. (Such as portraying whoever plays multiplayer as complete idiots.)This was his message for the negative rep that he gave me...he wouldn't just post it here.

Yeys. I will submit it ASAP. :) [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION]Season 2 Chapter 1: Betrayal[ATTACH=CONFIG]11040[/ATTACH]Well, that took a while. I'm off to bed! :)For a larger version right click and select open image as new tab :D

But your characters don't sound like complete and utter idiots! They only sound like moderately idiotic people!

DaverGamer    265

But your characters don't sound like complete and utter idiots! They only sound like moderately idiotic people!

Well, they are utter idiots, but they decided they want to try and be less idiotic, and I have to say, they're doing a good job. :3