Don't Starve Multiplayer! [REUP] [SPOILERS]

Original post updated with Willette's art.Note-I will update the OP with other's art so it doesn't get forgotten. If anyone has an issue with this, I will take their art off the OP if they so request.

Nick joined the game.

Ellis joined the game.

---Day 1---

Nick : Hey Ellis! You gather some food, I'll get fire started, come back here when dusk, ok.

Ellis : K , Nick.

---Dusk time---

Ellis : There you are Nick, I got the food, now make some fire.

Nick : Okay , Ellis, just wait, I need to reply this PM to Coach, he got cheeze burger apocalypse situation.

---5 minutes later---

Ellis : Nick! The night time will come soon, get the fire started! Now! Or we are dead!

Nick : What? Fire? Okay, Ellis. *Make torch then ran away*

Ellis : NICK!!! YOU BASTARDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *Chase Nick*

---Night time---

Ellis owned by Grue

Nick joined the game.

Ellis joined the game.

---Day 1---

Nick : Hey Ellis! You gather some food, I'll get fire started, come back here when dusk, ok.

---Dusk time---

Nick : Okay , Ellis, just wait, I need to reply this PM to Coach, he got cheeze burger apocalypse situation.

---5 minutes later---

Ellis : Nick! The night time will come soon, get the fire started! Now! Or we are dead!

Ellis : NICK!!! YOU BASTARDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *Chase Nick*

---Night time---

Ellis owned by Grue

Poor Ellis.

Nick joined the game.

Ellis joined the game.

---Day 1---

---Dusk time---

---5 minutes later---

---Night time---

Ellis owned by Grue

later when ellis respawns and they are at a campfire, ellis will tell the story when his buddy keith made a fire so they didnt die in the night

Frog rain? Maxwell Throne? Huh? I just think you ruined the game for me.

Oh, dear. Um...could you smash your head on a table...? Try and forget tha-no, nope don't do that, um, do you have any amnesiac poison, or, or something? Or why not ju

Okay, I'll add a spoiler warning to the title.