[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

Name: BilfyRace: SmallbirdPet: One of the robots you find in gravesLooks Like : My avatarGoodPros: NothingCons: Is a baby, Only says things like Peep Peep Or Tweet Tweet (But I will have translations in parenthesis)Backstory: My mother Tallbird had to sacrifice her kids to Maxwell, I ran away so I wouldn't get murderedIs this good?

excusea muah pls read description before submitting a characterEDIT: omg i dont have rules about characters being as pets, i guess if someone makes a smallbird as their pet and accepts you

Name: BilfyRace: Tier 1 SmallbirdPet: noneLooks Like : My avatarPersonality:Good, Gets mad easily, Pros: NothingCons: Is a baby, Only says things like Peep Peep Or Tweet Tweet (But I will have translations in parenthesis)Backstory: My mother tallbird had to sacrifice her kids to Maxwell, She chose me first so I ran away.I think I fixed it

Name: BilfyRace: Tier 1 SmallbirdPet: noneLooks Like : My avatarPersonality:Good, Gets mad easily, Pros: NothingCons: Is a baby, Only says things like Peep Peep Or Tweet Tweet (But I will have translations in parenthesis)Backstory: My mother tallbird had to sacrifice her kids to Maxwell, She chose me first so I ran away.I think I fixed it

your characters a is animal tho :o teh rulez say no DS animal characters as RPlayers

ok it grew on me, you innnn but you gotta be a pet tho...

This is my rp thread

there are many like it

but this one is mine

hello guys i decided to make my own Role play Thread (title of course)

(EDIT: well its been a while since ive been on this thread, ive found some people willing to roleplay, so im resetting requests and starting fresh!)

rulez are:

create your own character (name, stats, perks, cons ect..)

describe what he/ she looks like

is your character good or evil 1 neutral character

or play as one of the already starvers (wilson, willow ect)

not invincible or invisible

nothing crazy, something that makes sense, doesnt have to be human but caint be an animal like a pigman or rabbitman.

can have only 1 pet, and it has to be an animal from dont starve(No chester, and only tear one animals ex: smallbird and teir 1 treeguards or rock lobsters)

there is a death counter, the story we play out will come across touch stones and amulets

will only accept 3 players per side (good or bad only 1 neutral)

no gaining perks like all of a sudden like :you dont freeze in winter, or run super fast or any at all, you start and die with what you get

perks and cons MUST even out (unless you wanna be weak?)

i will accept the characters

there may be groups or seperate camps, it depends

heres my character

Name:Warrick

Race:Human

Stats:Vanguard(first in to a fight but with more heath)

Less hunger health gain from foods

Hunger drains slower

Cain't sleep at night

looks like:Slicked back black hair, a green suit vest a black tie, with a white dress undershirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans with black cowboyboots

Pet:Small Lumpy Treeguard (teir 1 treeguard) named "Scruffy"(original right? cx)

Personality: Good Guy

Heart of gold (rather sacrifice himself then to see his good friend to die)

Hard to gain his trust(when you do get his trust he will get your back, if you betray you him might just kill you)

Very protective over his treeguard

Very anxious during night

Backstory: Ever since he was a child he would sleep with his back facing against a wall. Warrick has a constant fear of a dark cloaked man with a blade trying to kill him, of course he knows it isnt real, but he can see him in the corner of his eye at times, and sometimes hear his name being called. Hes learned to not be scared but he can still hear and see "IT" as Warrick calls him. Warrick followed ITs voice one day, just out of curiosity he followed It into Warricks basement, he found a cracked wall, be peeked through the crack of the wall, and saw maxwells statue. He smashed down the wall with a nearby rusty pipe, suddenly Dark hands shot out from the base of the statue and dragged Warrick towards the statue.Warrick fought back with all his might and he reached for the side of the broken wall and grabbed it, now lifted off his feet by the hands Warrick looked to his right and say "IT" he took off his hood and what Warrick saw, truly terrified him. The bicks gave way from the wall and Warrick flew into the statue, where he was Brought into the world of Don't Starve. How He befriended a young Lumpy Treeguard is unknown.

Rolplay will start when all slots filled current accepted: (SPOILERS contain the character info)

Good:Warrick(me)

Jenny

Personality:good

Pet:none

Race:human

Appearance: red hair,bespectacled

Cons: loses more health when she gets hurt by spiders

Pros: fast

Backstory: I dunno how to explain this fast XD http://muffycake.deviantart.com/art/...rney-380601175

Bad:

neutral:Alexander

Personality:Calm,and Strong hearted,Neutral

Pet:Nope

Appearance:Brown hair and bear,tall,A gentlemen scientist

Cons:Picky eater,Sets things ablaze when nervous

Pros:Brings a hatchet to the fight,light eater

Backstory:A Gentlemen scientist who was trying to make a cure of all Diseases failed for his last time he gave up and was about to set things ablaze then his old radio speaked about a land with the cure of Disease if he built a portal so he gathered up old junk and made the Maxwell's door he was dragged in as he was opening the portal remembering only the haunting laughter of maxwell.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my rp thread

there are many like it

but this one is mine

(EDIT: well its been a while since ive been on this thread, ive found some people willing to roleplay, so im resetting requests and starting fresh!)

rulez are:

nothing crazy, something that makes sense, doesnt have to be human but caint be an animal like a pigman or rabbitman.

can have only 1 pet, and it has to be an animal from dont starve(No chester, and only tear one animals ex: smallbird and teir 1 treeguards or rock lobsters)

there is a death counter, the story we play out will come across touch stones and amulets

no gaining perks like all of a sudden like :you dont freeze in winter, or run super fast or any at all, you start and die with what you get

heres my character

Hunger drains slower

Cain't sleep at night

looks like:Slicked back black hair, a green suit vest a black tie, with a white dress undershirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans with black cowboyboots

Pet:Small Lumpy Treeguard (teir 1 treeguard) named "Scruffy"(original right? cx)

Hard to gain his trust(when you do get his trust he will get your back, if you betray you him might just kill you)

Backstory: Ever since he was a child he would sleep with his back facing against a wall. Warrick has a constant fear of a dark cloaked man with a blade trying to kill him, of course he knows it isnt real, but he can see him in the corner of his eye at times, and sometimes hear his name being called. Hes learned to not be scared but he can still hear and see "IT" as Warrick calls him. Warrick followed ITs voice one day, just out of curiosity he followed It into Warricks basement, he found a cracked wall, be peeked through the crack of the wall, and saw maxwells statue. He smashed down the wall with a nearby rusty pipe, suddenly Dark hands shot out from the base of the statue and dragged Warrick towards the statue.Warrick fought back with all his might and he reached for the side of the broken wall and grabbed it, now lifted off his feet by the hands Warrick looked to his right and say "IT" he took off his hood and what Warrick saw, truly terrified him. The bicks gave way from the wall and Warrick flew into the statue, where he was Brought into the world of Don't Starve. How He befriended a young Lumpy Treeguard is unknown.

Rolplay will start when all slots filled current accepted: (SPOILERS contain the character info)

Jenny

Backstory: I dunno how to explain this fast XD http://muffycake.deviantart.com/art/...rney-380601175

Bad:

Backstory:A Gentlemen scientist who was trying to make a cure of all Diseases failed for his last time he gave up and was about to set things ablaze then his old radio speaked about a land with the cure of Disease if he built a portal so he gathered up old junk and made the Maxwell's door he was dragged in as he was opening the portal remembering only the haunting laughter of maxwell.

whats up so far

This is my rp thread

there are many like it

but this one is mine

rulez are:

heres my character

Hunger drains slower

Cain't sleep at night

Jenny

Bad:

- - - Updated - - -

whats up so far

:)

This is my rp thread

there are many like it

but this one is mine

rulez are:

heres my character

Hunger drains slower

Cain't sleep at night

Jenny

Bad:

- - - Updated - - -

:)

*ignores the fact that i accidentally clicked post reply instead of edit post and have an horrible coverup)

Wow, How many people until we start?And Even though I'm a pet,can I use touchstones and effigiies?

thats up to your master, and again if you read the thread description, 3 slots each and 1 neutral slot, we need 4 more submitters