Sign in to follow this  
Warrick

[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Blewcheese    884

(Oh, sorry. I'm on my phone right now, and it doesn't let me use colors... I guess I could use bold if that's okay...)

Warrick    25

(Oh, sorry. I'm on my phone right now, and it doesn't let me use colors... I guess I could use bold if that's okay...)

(I know what you mean)

Blewcheese    884

(Welp, there's not a tremendous amount I can do here, because Rabbitfist stopped RPing and Warrick and Muffy don't want to keep going on this thread, but I try to keep to my promises. I gues I'll... Roleplay with myself. [insert forever alone meme here])

*JonJon notices that the others have stopped paying attention to him, and he runs off in the forest*

"Phew... Glad I got away. They were kind of creeping me out... Now, time to figure some things out... Where the heck am I?"

*JonJon checks his surroundings, and he finds that he is by some plains and a forest.*

O.O I was looking at this thread, and more specifically this page. I went to go look at another thread, and when I got back to the roleplaying section, Rabbitfist had commented.

Rabbitfist    454

O.O I was looking at this thread, and more specifically this page. I went to go look at another thread, and when I got back to the roleplaying section, Rabbitfist had commented.

i would say the thread is dead

Warrick    25

I feel like this is my fault :(

its not, its cause im gone, muffys gone, and rabbit fist is gone.. it might as well be dead :T

Rabbitfist    454

its not, its cause im gone, muffys gone, and rabbit fist is gone.. it might as well be dead :T

the end is the begin, but from another story