[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

This is my rp threadthere are many like itbut this one is minehello guys i decided to make my own Role play Thread (title of course)(EDIT: well its been a while since ive been on this thread, ive found some people willing to roleplay, so im resetting requests and starting fresh!)rulez are:create your own character (name, stats, perks, cons ect..)describe what he/ she looks likeis your character good or evil 1 neutral characteror play as one of the already starvers (wilson, willow ect)not invincible or invisiblenothing crazy, something that makes sense, doesnt have to be human but caint be an animal like a pigman or rabbitman.can have only 1 pet, and it has to be an animal from dont starve(No chester, and only tear one animals ex: smallbird and teir 1 treeguards or rock lobsters)there is a death counter, the story we play out will come across touch stones and amuletswill only accept 5 players per side (good or bad only 2 neutral)no gaining perks like all of a sudden like :you dont freeze in winter, or run super fast or any at all, you start and die with what you getperks and cons MUST even out (unless you wanna be weak?)i will accept the charactersthere may be groups or seperate camps, it dependsheres my characterName:WarrickRace:HumanStats:Spawns with a claymoremore health but less hp gain from foodsBeefalo are always friendly to himCain't sleep at nightlooks like:Slicked back black hair, a green suit vest a black tie, with a white dress undershirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans with black cowboybootsPet:Small Lumpy Treeguard (teir 1 treeguard) named "Scruffy"(original right? cx)Personality: Good GuyHeart of gold (rather sacrifice himself then to see his good friend to die)Hard to gain his trust(when you do get his trust he will get your back, if you betray you him might just kill you)Very protective over his treeguardVery anxious during nightBackstory: Little to none is know about Warrick, but hes a true "beefalo-boy". he was raised on a beefalo ranch, but always had something dark in the corner of his eyes, or something calling his name in the middle of the night, waking him up if he werent already awake from constant nightmares he would get of the dark shadow that would always follow him. He served as a body guard, protecting the rich from the poor, he left a little after a madman cursed his name for beating up the madmans drunk son trying to fight Warricks employer, its when the nightmares started is when he left. well what i mean little is know, is his personality, some say hes a real nice guy, and others say he keeps only to himself (im guessing the second one because nobody knows) How He befriended a young Lumpy Treeguard is unknown.How He befriended a young Lumpy Treeguard is unknown.Rolplay will start when all slots filled current accepted: (SPOILERS contain the character info)Good:Warrick(me)Jenny

Personality:goodPet:noneRace:humangender:femaleAppearance: red hair,bespectacledAge: 20Cons: loses more health when she gets hurt by spidersPros: fastBackstory: I dunno how to explain this fast XD

http://muffycake.deviantart.com/art/...rney-380601175

Whyte

Gender:MaleRace:Human/GoldhornAppearance:When human, he is a Caucasian boy with blond hair and blue eyes.He normally wears a plain black t-shirt and white cargo shorts.On one wrist he wears a black bandanna with white designs and on the other wrist awhite bandanna with black designs.Backstory:When he was young he lived in a wealthy family and Whyte loved to hunt with his father and brother.One day he was hunting alone on his horse when he saw golden horns rising over a small tree.He chased the animal with golden horns and cornered it.He was about to shoot it when there was a bright flash of light and the white deer with golden horns was gone.He felt behind his ears and felt ivory bumps.If he concentrated hard enough on the deer he would become one of it's kind.Though when he changed into the deer and afterwards he felt nauseous and confused.Maxwell found him to be interesting so he brought him to the middle of nothingness.Speaks in:VioletAbilities:Can change into a dear but loses hunger and sanity afterwards.He also is not the best with melee weapons and doesn't know how to use them as well.More damage for ranged weapons.Less for melee.

John "The Preacher"

race: humanStats: smarterolder, less health(still has military skills, remember)Looks like: he is in is late 50's. Brown combat boots blue jeans. and he wears a military jacket with shoulder straps (look it up youll see what i mean) his hair is grey and his hair is like tom cruises

:razz: and he has a 5 ' o clock shadowPet: nun (get it cause hes a preacher? cx )Personality: goodis a preacherforgivingBackstory:John was born in an city "probably in an alley way" is what he said. john was abandoned by his parents almost as soon as he was born, hes only here today because some homeless kids found him. they raised him with all they could, he was very uneducated and it would be difficult for him to go through school, but he prevailed. John was the smartest student in his class, he soon got out of school at 20 and entered the militarily at the age of 21. He does not like to explain that part of his life. After he left the military at the age of 48, saving over a million dollars where he used his money to get into collage, the rest he donated to the homeless. He left collage as a certified preacher at the age 58, but on his way to celebrate with his "Family" about his news. Maxwell took him and brought him to his world.

Bad:Wailt

Covered completely in feathers, the Black, Blue and Red colours. Has long thin legs and arms that go from heavily feathered to black, bald and clawy He has two eyes that glow from within the feather-heap, he has no beak or wings. He is about half the length of a tallbird.Pro's: Increased damage to fleshy-enemies and a little bit of extra insulation in winter.Cons: Refuses to eat anything but raw meat, does not eat monster meat, and gets hungry very fast.Personality: "Evil"Gets along terrible with beings made of flesh, as they are all potential food. Is not bent on being mean, but generally puts himself before any other fleshy creature. As long as fed, he is pleasant company, and willing to help out on more than one occasion. He dislikes talking about himself or others, and is mostly interested in food and feathers.Pet: He has a walking cane that he uses for company, and which he cannot use as it is too short for him. It has a face carved into the tusk to resemble a bird. He does not talk to it while in company of others, and he hides it in his feathers.

neutral: void (i think spelunker101 left us :c)

Edited by Warrick

Name:WeevilRace:Human with insect DNAPros:Has a whistle and with the whistle, if he has a sacrifice, (grass, berries, or crop food) he can call a giant horde of beetles.They will eat the food and then Weevil can use them once and they will attack an area he chooses.He has a little more hunger due to studying insects in an area without much food.Cons:The whistle has a cool down and if he doesn't have a sacrifice the beetles will attack him.He is also slower because a giant horned beetle stabbed him in the leg.Pet:Baby Rock LobsterPersonality:Neutral, likes to study and keep note of things.Backstory:He was an entomologist and a student.He went to study ancient bugs alone.He found an incredibly cool bug and injected the DNA of the bug into himself.He found a bug's horn and carved a whistle out of it.He blew it and a horde of beetles came and grabbed him and flew away.When he was dropped he was in the Don't Starve World with only his whistle.

Edited by TheBunnymen

Name: Jessy - The real queenPersonality: EvilPet: An adorable spiderRace: HumanGender: FemaleAppearance: Quite small, long black hair, quite sporty, age looks about 19Stats n abilities: - Go really fast insane while nighttime- Can transform health into nightmare-spiders while insane- Can controll the shadow hands (ofc while insane)- Very neurotic- Like to destroy thingsBackstory: Jessy was an adorable little child. An adorable little child, in an adorable little psychiatry. Why she was there? Mhm... she could see things, that other couldn't. She talked to things, that wasn't there. Her parents brought she there, because on her birthday she talked with guests, that wasn't there. So she lived alone in the small room, without furniture, because she destroyed it all. Amongst her 16th birthday, the shadows talked of an own world, where she could be what she wanted and talked to who she wanted. She wanted to hear more, and the shadows told her more. And on her 19th birthday, she askes for transfering, and the shadow hands pulled her without resistance in the ground.

Name:RyanPersonality:goodPet:noneRace:humangender:maleAppearance: Very tall, afro, loves basket ball Age: 26Cons:Low healthPros:quite fastBackstory: A basket ball player who fell asleep on the bus and woke up on the island

I joined this site so I can jump into some RPs...I'm jumping in with my personal take on 'Charlie' aka the Grue of this game. :3Name: Charlie (She's forgotten her full, proper name by now)Race: HumanTitle: The Temporally-MisplacedQuote: I've been here longer than any of you folks have.Perks:~Can summon and control up to 2 Night Hands at once (Use of this during daylight drains her health and requires a source of darkness nearby to work)~Cannot be captured by the Nightmare Throne (Pieces of the original key are embedded in her)~Does not fear the night (Meaning no over-time sanity loss during night...doesn't mean you can't scare the *ahem* out of her and cause sanity loss THAT way)Cons:~Cannot escape the Beyond (Her power binds her to the world)~Hyper-sensative to the cold (She freezes in winter faster than anyone else)~Fears falling asleep (See below)~Small chance of seizures during night when asleep (Seizures cause a massive amount of sanity loss, sometimes completely draining it)~Loses control of the Night Hands as she grows insaneCharacter Alignment: Good (Those she 'messes' with view her as evil, though.)Personality: She has a personality disorder known as Asperger's, making her both highly-intelligent and very-socially awkward. She often seems calm, cool and calculated, but when her bottled emotions come to the point when they burst, she becomes RATHER scary. She is almost always seen with her favorite dragon plushie in her arms, even after death and reincarnation in this strange and twisted world, which helps her tune the world out at night while it remains quiet. She tends to refer to this odd world Maxwell controls as the Beyond, since it's beyond the reach of normal reality.Backstory: A girl from the future thrown into the far-flung past in a world not known to exist to anyone in her time, Charlie had met Maxwell a decent bit of time after he have been trapped by the Nightmare Throne's power. He had been eager to escape even back then and tried to swap with her. However, by snapping the former Shadow Key in half and shattering it into pieces before it could be used, she found herself swarmed with darkness momentarily as she heard Maxwell scream out all sorts of 'colorful' language at her. When she woke up later on, she found herself beside a fading firepit with a black hand reaching out toward it. She didn't know what possessed her to do it, but she put up an open palm toward it and envisioned it going back away from the fire, even though she still was laying down. Miraculously, the hand obeyed her thoughts and pulled back away. It was then that she realized that pieces of the Shadow Key wound up embedded into her wrists, glowing when she used this power. Centuries after that incident, she still lived strong without death, indirectly aiding others that have been caught in this strange and deadly land. It seems, however, that Maxwell tires greatly from her various intrusions...especially when it's in the form of 'resetting' his prey by eliminating them in the darkness of night.

Name:WeevilRace:Human with insect DNAPros:Has a whistle and with the whistle, if he has a sacrifice, (grass, berries, or crop food) he can call a giant horde of beetles.They will eat the food and then Weevil can use them once and they will attack an area he chooses.He has a little more hunger due to studying insects in an area without much food.Cons:The whistle has a cool down and if he doesn't have a sacrifice the beetles will attack him.He is also slower because a giant horned beetle stabbed him in the leg.Pet:SpiderPersonality:Neutral, likes to study and keep note of things.Backstory:He was an entomologist and a student.He went to study ancient bugs alone.He found an incredibly cool bug and injected the DNA of the bug into himself.He found a bug's horn and carved a whistle out of it.He blew it and a horde of beetles came and grabbed him and flew away.When he was dropped he was in the Don't Starve World with only his whistle.

may i ask what he looks like?

I would consider to make the max on both sides to 3, not 6. It needs to long.

makes sense, cause we might be doing this a while

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Jessy - The real queen

Personality: Evil

Pet: An adorable spider

Race: Human

Appearance: Quite small, long black hair, quite sporty, age looks about 19

Stats n abilities:

- Go really fast insane while nighttime

- Can transform health into nightmare-spiders while insane

- Can controll the shadow hands (ofc while insane)

- Very neurotic

- Like to destroy things

Backstory:

Jessy was an adorable little child. An adorable little child, in an adorable little psychiatry. Why she was there? Mhm... she could see things, that other couldn't. She talked to things, that wasn't there. Her parents brought she there, because on her birthday she talked with guests, that wasn't there. So she lived alone in the small room, without furniture, because she destroyed it all. Amongst her 16th birthday, the shadows talked of an own world, where she could be what she wanted and talked to who she wanted. She wanted to hear more, and the shadows told her more. And on her 19th birthday, she askes for transfering, and the shadow hands pulled her without resistance in the ground.

Accepted

He has a greenish-brown cloak and on his head he wears a black mask with some goggles with green lenses.

since you are the first neutral post, and there is only neutral character allowed, ill wait for other posts, but if not you are accepted

Well here it is:Name:Warra (Male and means Water)Pet:PengullPersonality:Good Guy, he loves anything that has to do with water.Tries to make jokes but they normally come out as bad puns.Pros:Will gain sanity in the rain and near the ocean as well as ponds.Cons:When using anything fire related (fire staff, torch, gunpowder, miners helmet) or standing right in a fire will lose sanity.

Edited by TheBunnymen

Well here it is:Name:Warra (Male and means Water)Pet:PengullPersonality:Good Guy, he loves anything that has to do with water.Tries to make jokes but they normally come out as bad puns.Pros:Will gain sanity in the rain and near the ocean.Fons:When using anything fire related (fire staff, torch, gunpowder, miners helmet) or standing right in a fire will lose sanity.

whats he look like? and if you dont get neutral.. accepted

name:XardasRace:Humangender:malenickname:the great mage of fireBackstory:Xardas was the leader of an circle of mages:the fire circle.but then an demon from another dimension overfelled his friends and they kicked him out.now he searchs for a way to help his friends.he traveled trough a magic portal in the dimension of dont starve, because he needs friends that can help him to defeat the demonPet:actually none, but he will get onelooks like:blond hair, wears a black robepersonality:goodstats:low health, low hunger, very high sanity-has an mana bar for magic spells

Edited by Rabbitfist

(lol say i if you know who i am)name: princess leia race: argonian or lizard looks:like a girly pink lizardpet:uthguirdabilatys: can use magic,moves swiftlycons: low healthbackstory:was kicked out of majic scool was exploreing skyrim and found a door went throh it and ended up here

(lol say i if you know who i am)name: princess leia race: argonian or lizard looks:like a girly pink lizardpet:uthguirdabilatys: can use magic,moves swiftlycons: low healthbackstory:was kicked out of majic scool was exploreing skyrim and found a door went throh it and ended up here

lol star wars harry potter and skyrim and uthguird isnt a pet from dont starve

WOW. your Sips

im cind of from sky rim so yaaaaaaa um im not harry potter or star wars im just skyrim and my buddy that fihts for me is uthgurd the unbroken fom a youtube sirys

star wars because princess leia, harry potter because magic school, skyrim because... skyrim.i just loled, im fully agreed with your thing