My Drawings And Stuff

Oh I didn't know it was a request. I can't draw really good to be honest.

You will improve by doing it. Practice, also if you post it there will be feedback. Try to ask people what they like and what they don't like. But don't make your work depend on the oppinion of others entirely. Yours is also important.Try it.

You will improve by doing it. Practice, also if you post it there will be feedback. Try to ask people what they like and what they don't like. But don't make your work depend on the oppinion of others entirely. Yours is also important.Try it.

Ok. You Wanted WX-78 and Wickerbottom?

What do you think of my WX-78?

Sorry, I'm a little bit late with my response. Let's see...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10494[/ATTACH]

First of all it is clearly WX. If I wouldn't know of it I could easily recognize him. You are using MS Paint I think which isn't easy for drawings (my opinion).How do you yourself like it? And what is it you don't like?For example: You could make his eyes round and not egg shaped. I find it a good start. Keep the picture and practice and then look at it and compare it to your later pictures and you will see your progress. ^^

Sorry, I'm a little bit late with my response. Let's see...First of all it is clearly WX. If I wouldn't know of it I could easily recognize him. You are using MS Paint I think which isn't easy for drawings (my opinion).How do you yourself like it? And what is it you don't like?For example: You could make his eyes round and not egg shaped. I find it a good start. Keep the picture and practice and then look at it and compare it to your later pictures and you will see your progress. ^^

Thanks. I'm a little worried that I didn't get the color exactly right and i might have drawn the thing on his belly upside down but I'm not sure.And yes, I did use MS Paint.

Sorry, I'm a little bit late with my response. Let's see...First of all it is clearly WX. If I wouldn't know of it I could easily recognize him. You are using MS Paint I think which isn't easy for drawings (my opinion).How do you yourself like it? And what is it you don't like?For example: You could make his eyes round and not egg shaped. I find it a good start. Keep the picture and practice and then look at it and compare it to your later pictures and you will see your progress. ^^

Okay. I fixed it. Now can you tell me what you think?post-53660-13764596357422_thumb.png