etherealwtf    10

This game seems science oriented. The creatures and AI are pretty cool.I was wondering what would happen if our hero began trying to create chimaeras by mixing the animals he may have trapped. I mean having a pig army is cool, let's go further.

I thought about something like Creating your own creatures.

They may :

- have unique combinations of behaviour, appearance, food requirements. Who cares if the creature is not viable ? That's what science is made for : errors.

- go back to wildness and break its slavery

- rebel, try to kill you and feed the frankenstein myth

I think that the AI programmer will have to tear his hair out, but it may be both funny and original.

Edited by etherealwtf

501105    20

Interesting idea and it would fit with the frankensteiny vibe and add a new danger/partner. The problem with the idea is that we currently dont have a lot of different creatures in the game to tinker with. Though the idea of a pigmen with a gobbler head is slightly terrifying.

etherealwtf    10

human

rabbit

bison

pigman

gobbler

frog

tentacle

spider

ent

werewolf

There are already a lot of combinations to create with the different characterictics of these creatures.

Edited by etherealwtf

Osterhasi    10

You idea is very... interesting :)

It would be cool if some creatures are friendly/helpfull, but some like the evil Turkeyspider turn against you and try to kill you. Yeah... I mean ... help more (and stronger?) enemies.

I think this should be for mid/late-game, so you have to collect some rare materials to build the MMM (monstermixmachine).

Edit: You forgot bees, birds (2 different),tallbirds, mandrakes and next update there will be

two different hounds and maybe this strange goat-devil-monster

. I hope i didn't forget some. So there are really enough monsters to mix up

Edit: here is some love :love_heart: