Sign in to follow this  
Jetexx

[Crash] The world collapsed and turned inside out.

Jetexx    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Crash]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

The world collapsed and turned inside out.

Steps to reproduce

The issue happened when I was playing normally, I walked into the graveyard zone and the graves started to shake and pop out with the tombstones, then the world turned inside out to the field.

I couldn't see anything besides the straw colored field, couldn't hear anything else besides the games music and trying to exit to menu did not help, but the tab map would make the sound but not appear.

Describe your issue

Walked into the graveyard zone and the graves started to shake and pop out with the tombstones, then the world turned inside out to the field.

I couldn't see anything besides the straw colored field, couldn't hear anything else besides the games music and trying to exit to menu did not help, but the tab map would make the sound but not appear.

What caused this? First time in Don't Starve I've heard of this, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you. Zachary.

JoeW    23,000

Hey there,

Has this happened to you since the time you are reporting?

Jetexx    10

Yeah. And I've got one more question, sorry didn't reply earlier. Why do these bugs that affect my game to the point of having to exit or deleting my saves happen quite frequently to me?

Thanks. Zachary.

Jetexx    10

Hey, JoeW it happened again just 3 minutes ago, I don't know if I can even play it now. Does this mean this bug will last till Tuesday or be rogue and unpredictable.

Anything would be a big help since I'm worried.

Thank you. Zachary.

JoeW    23,000

That is really odd. Is there any way you could take a screenshot, or video of the issue?

Are you playing on steam?

Can you please head to your save game [steam Install Location]/userdata/[steam User ID]/219740/remote/ and grab the file called "latest" and email it to dontstarve.debug@kleientertainment.com

Jetexx    10

I've posted another thread with it, more accurately thing and yes there is a video! :D

Edited by Jetexx
Spelled video vidoe