Couldnt resist...[ATTACH=CONFIG]10180[/ATTACH]Dont worry, the effect is temporary XP

aaaa sorry for late reply! I. just. totally. died. 8'D omg it's so freaking awesome, haha, I love the idea! XDgosh, seriously, I'm sitting here and looking at it and I'm just sdgdsgdsg I freaking love this! 8'Dhaha, thank you so much again! <3 I'm gonna share it on tumblr ;W; also you just inspired me to draw human Woflert with anthro legs and a tail XD mah poor baby...

aaaa sorry for late reply!I. just. totally. died. 8'D omg it's so freaking awesome, haha, I love the idea! XDgosh, seriously, I'm sitting here and looking at it and I'm just sdgdsgdsg I freaking love this! 8'Dhaha, thank you so much again! <3 I'm gonna share it on tumblr ;W; also you just inspired me to draw human Woflert with anthro legs and a tail XD mah poor baby...

thx a lot, im glad you like it. and dont worry, i know, that you havent so much time ^^thougt also, it would be 'interesting', if wolfert sometimes change his form without purpose (would be very embarassing at moments like the inofficial leg-**** *cough*)

thx a lot, im glad you like it. and dont worry, i know, that you havent so much time ^^thougt also, it would be 'interesting', if wolfert sometimes change his form without purpose (would be very embarassing at moments like the inofficial leg-**** *cough*)

I really love this! ;O; and yeah, still doing stuff for school ;_;ahaha XD cool idea though! 8'D

I know...and what if Chester is there? Q_Q

i will think about that ^^

yeah, that tentacles ruin my adventure mode progressmy worst enemy

well, the items wich lying around them, are always so alluring XPhere is one with weejay (oc of zombiedj)post-57935-13764596207587_thumb.jpg