Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

*The group finds themselves unable to move, then the man begins to speak*

"Hello. It is nice to formally meet you in person...so long I have watched you. I must say, you persistence has...amused me."

*Wolfgang tries to listen to Wilf, tries to move his feet but he can't. It's something holding him, grabing his legs and holding him in place. He opens his eyes and looks down to see dark shadow hands grabing him* *He loses it, panics, strugles to free himself. He fails to.*<shadow hands can either be battal or just me going insane. I'm leaving it to the lord to decide :)>

*The group finds themselves unable to move, then the man begins to speak*

"Hello. It is nice to formally meet you in person...so long I have watched you. I must say, you persistence has...amused me."

Making fun of MY demise, huh? Glad YOU have it so pretty...

*Picks up flint*

Who are you...

And... do you know why I happen to be here...

*Tightening grip on Flint, sweat pouring from head*

BEcause if anything, I'm in the mood to end it... one way...

*Puts flint up to neck*

... or another...

*Vincent begins to look like a maniac, then falls to the floor*

"Of course I'm not here for nothing. Coming here for nothing would make this whole conversation pointless. I have come here to make a deal with you. I was trapped here, just like you, but I sold my soul to him for my life. There are...artifacts...scattered around this place. I need you to find them. And, as mortals, you cannot be trusted to make good decisions, I'll make it for you. You can find these 'things' or die trying. And if you turn your back on me, you shall be...terminated. It has been fun doing business with you. But I must be going."

*Vanishes, and the world turns back to normal*

*Wolfy finally brakes free, takes a moment to recollect him self and than runs to vincent*

*Turns toward Wilf*

Is he ok? Does he need more wet bug sack?

What did the tricky man say?? What is arc--actr---archt---archtethingy?

Wilf blinks, looks at the sky, and checks out by falling to the floor. "We didn't get much of a choice, but then again I don't want to mess with him" He blinks again, "So just how does one find these things?"

Sure he acted quick to obey, but what else were they supposed to do? Wander forever? He still had some hope for escape.

He looks up at Wolfgang, "Artifact. He wants us to find something or somethings... and as for Vincent? I think he just needs a nap." That seemed good and all except that night was soon to come.

"Better make a camp for the night. More than one of us needs a sanity check." Wilf slowly gets himself up and walks over to what was their campfire before everything quite literally went up in flames.

"Do you think we can still use this?"

Wilf walks around, surveying the ground for tufts of grass before picking them up and wrapping them in a bundle. He would then carry them off to the drop site. After a while, he sat down by the campfire, burning or not, and dug through his backpack for the journal. "Maybe this can give us a clue of where these artifacts are."

"It says here that whoever owned this journal created some kind of device to search out... 'Things?' Not the term I would use for it, but it could be our ticket to finding these... things. The recipe though is a bit damaged... maybe that science machine will be useful after all."

< I'm gonna go and skip ahead a little since i have to go, after your response the characters can go to sleep, and wolfy will take a while to wake up>

*Wolfgang stays vigilant over Vincent, making sure to drop some more twigs to keep the fire going*

*Turns to Wilf who's at the other side of the fire*

So we go find the archtethingies for the tricky man? How do we find them? Just walk? Maybe there is map?

OOC: Hey guys? Getting tired over here. Wilf is just going to sleep through the night and follow your characters wherever they go. I need to get some sleep myself. Also, so far, I am loving this. Thanks for the ride so far! Hope to see more mishaps tomorrow.EDIT: Welp, looks like both of us are heading out. Guess we'll both be sleeping through the night.

Can I join? my application:name:StromOffspring of a treeguard (a beautiful woman made of logs,looks like a human almost)Will appear when your cutting down trees

Its fine by me, dont know about the others, but its probably a yes.