Roleplay?[FULL]

Maximum124

"What are you doing!? Keep running!"

Wilf runs past, unable to take off the bush hat for the time being. He didn't have anything that could fight at range, and normally he would avoid a situation like this, so the only option left was to leg it with everyone else. He didn't care how well that bush worked, he wasn't sticking around, not with his current state of mental affairs.

He stops with the others once the spiders give up.

"That stuff is poisonous you know."

He takes off the bush hat revealing his face, unshaven and tired looking.

OOC: Wait it's the monster meat right? I thought that was purple...

Edited by Jomber

"That stuff is poisonous you know."

He takes off the bush hat revealing his face, unshaven and tired looking.

*Drops meat on ground and looks shockingly at the stranger*

HUZZWAHUH??

*Stumbles backwards and lands on a sharp piece of flint, cutting my arm*

<loool at the image XD>

Hello bush man! Want meat?

*Looks at vincent falling*

Oh no! Skinny man hurt! Wolfgang can heal!

*Gives the gland to vincent*

Bug wet sack healed Wolfgangs wounds while holding it. It helps!

W-w-w-well... today has been eventful... hey, Wilf! Do you know this Wolfgang person? How about that weird talking bird over there?

*Points to Napkin, laughing at us puny mortals*

- - - Updated - - -

<loool at the image XD>

Hello bush man! Want meat?

*Looks at vincent falling*

Oh no! Skinny man hurt! Wolfgang can heal!

*Gives the gland to vincent*

Bug wet sack healed Wolfgangs wounds while holding it. It helps!

Eeeew, it's all sticky... what part of the spider did this come from, anyways?

*napkin has finally stopped his laughing fit*

"Ahaha..... Oh look, one more of these odd creatures. My following is growing by the secound, soon I will have amassed an army large enough to rival my last one!"

*he blinks, as water has gotten into his eye*

"What is this?"

*he looks up, only to see more raindrops fall*

"Liquid that falls from above? This place is very strange."

*he is then stuck by lightning*

Wilf stares at the bird for a moment, "Talking bird? I think I am going crazy. You're all real aren't you?"

He shakes his head for a moment, "No, I haven't met anyone besides the pigmen. Your the first ones I've seen in... forever it seems like."

He looks at Wolfgang, "And my name is Wilf. I wasn't expecting you to attack a spider's nest willy nilly."

He sets his spear inside his backpack and looks around for any last traces of taffy, but finds none. He then looks up at the rain, normally it wouldn't bother him, but something about this place made even having your nerves on end a dangerous situation.

He looks at the bird after the strike of lightning strikes, "Well if it was talking, I doubt it will be now."

Edited by Jomber

*Wolfgang greeted his new friend and tried to shield him from the rain with his big arms*

Maybe friends find place to hide from water

*The man looked around and found a big tree that could shield them from the rain*

Follow Wolfgang friends

OOC: Yeah. I might need to stop soon too. 7 hour time difference from usual since I'm across the world. I'll find a way to exit cleverly. Else, just assume my character is following. I can still hang around for a few more posts.

"Is hiding under a tree during a lightning storm really a good idea?"

He follows anyways, hopefully if lightning did hit, Wolfgang's gut could repel the electricity.

<it's already friday here after midnight so i might have to go soon to, if i don't respond just assume i was knocked out by a falling tree or ate a mandrake and progress the story as that..>

*Wolfgang helps Vincent to move to the tree and lets him rest in the dry spott*

*Takes a look at the distant den and notices the axe stuck on it*

Oh no. Skinny mans chop thing is stuck on the bug house. Wolfgang needs to catch it for him

Bush man you stay here and guard the tree. I will grab chop thing

OOC: Man I knew "Bush Man" was going to turn into a running gag.

"Wilf, not Bush man, Wilf," He sighs, "Alright, I'll guard your precious tree if the lightning doesn't kill us first."

He looks around, wondering when the rain would stop. The darkness... the rain... all of that didn't bother him. But this place? Something wasn't right, as if it drained you without you realizing it until the world began to turn fuzzy.

It didn't help that one time he was desperate for food and decided that monster meat and nightmare fuel pudding might be a good idea for a single night. If he hadn't stumbled across that pig village with that berry farm, he might have been toast with all the beardlings and lack of meat running around.

He looks at Vincent, "So how did you get here?"

Wilf remains silent for a moment, assuming that this was a touchy topic and he didn't press.

"It seems your coping so far with this... land. If you stay long enough you start to begin seeing things..." He blinks and rubs his eyes for a second, he really didn't want to ask someone he just met for taffy or anything else of that nature.

"So how long did you know Wolfgang?"

I just... I was walking around, trying to find something, anything, and... well, I found him. He doesn't seem to know anything about this place, do you? What have you been doing here?

*Rolls over*

And trust me... I've been seeing things... how else could I ignore a walking bush?

<I don't think Wolfgang will remember that, he just calls things as he sees them :D >

*Walking in the rain Wolfgang takes a bite out of the morsel. The sour taste of the meat made him flinch but at least he was eating something*

Must not scare of bug. Must take chop thing for friend

*As he steps on the web, a spider comes out and Wolfgang promtply squishes him with his foot*

Haha Wolfgang is strong now. Is not hungry!

*The rest of the spiders come out, and one bites Wolfy. He shrugs it off and starts to punch them*

*After a little brawl He manages to kill the spiders and grabs the axe*

Evil bugs! I defeated you! No i destroy your house too! Starts hitting the den*

"I know enough to stay alive. I was lucky, stumbled across a dead skeleton with a journal. There I learned a few tricks. Other than that, I know a little from personal experience." He winks, "As for what I've been doing here... I've set up a small camp until it was burned down. I've been to a pig village and almost died, then I stumbled across you."

He looks up at the rain clouds again, "He left an interesting note about some kind of 'Science Machine.' I haven't built it, what I have is from the blueprints he left in his journal."

"No, but a bit reckless." He refers to Wolfgang.

OOC: Then that image of him running as a bush must have burned into his head since hes no longer wearing it. :p

Edited by Jomber