Sign in to follow this  
Wilhelmina

Don't Starve Cosplay: SoDak Cosplay and beyond?

Wilhelmina    0

Hello everyone! I just joined this site, but I love it already! I will be attending SoDak Con (Western SD's only Convention), and for all of saturday my silly but will be milling around as Wilson! My brother shall be Maxwell, but I have yet to sew the fur onto the collar, so pictures of him will have to wait until after the con. However, have some of me!post-56438-13764595590885_thumb.jpgpost-56438-13764595591085_thumb.jpgpost-56438-13764595591231_thumb.jpgSorry for the crappy quality had to take 'em with my webcam XDAnyway, I started this post with the hopes of possibly finding other Don't Starve cosplayers, especially if you're thinking of attending SoDak Con this weekend. Even if you don't have a cosplay, or are still working on one, etc, feel free to discuss relating things here! :wilson_vforvictory:

Wilhelmina    0

oh gosh, thank you! XD really I had just come out of the shower and it kinda stuck up every which way so I played with it a little X3 Once I go to the con I'll actually use product though because it kept fluffing down a little on the side. Oh well. Thank again!

yummi    26

That cosplay, is AMAZING! Oh my god, the hair style so good and, just, just so amazing! I'm absolutely speechless! :D

Wilhelmina    0

nnnnnOMG XD Shucks thank you so very much! I absolutely love the character, so knowing that people think I did a good job....oh my goodness you're so sweet here's a hug! \>v</

Ellebelly24    187

Um... I've already done Wendy, but the character(s) I'm going to do are not from DS, but from two of my favorite games, if you still want to know, I can post the names.

Wilhelmina    0

Oh really? That'd be great, if you don't mind terribly X3. I'm also cosplaying from OFF if it helps any XD (and Wendy that's cool! :D)

Tamir    1,237

Hello everyone! I just joined this site, but I love it already! I will be attending SoDak Con (Western SD's only Convention), and for all of saturday my silly but will be milling around as Wilson! My brother shall be Maxwell, but I have yet to sew the fur onto the collar, so pictures of him will have to wait until after the con. However, have some of me![ATTACH=CONFIG]9540[/ATTACH]

You better have a Meat Effigy on your yard because it seems Wilson died on your carpet : [ahe that's some nice cosplay you got there, post more pics of the Con if you can ^^

Wilhelmina    0

He shall be FABULOUS >:D

- - - Updated - - -

LUCAS AND LINK! XD oh wow I've never seen an Earthbound/ Mother cosplay before, awesome! I was Link once...being Link is fun X3

Wilhelmina    0

Ah thank you! (yes....the meat effigy stands proudly on my front yard, attracting bird and curious neighbor alike XD). And I absolutely will post more pictures, thank you! :D