Artwork.

I'm really sorry can we not talk about this on my art thread please? sorrysorry

You have a point right there good sir. Quickly! Post something on topic!Your art is great ScoutWings! It's so good, I would never light in on fire! Ever!I think.

Hey, hey ScoutWings. Nice WereWilson :3

thank ;v;

You have a point right there good sir miss. Quickly! Post something on topic!

Your art is great ScoutWings! It's so good, I would never light in on fire! Ever!

I think.

If you ever do light it on fire, let me know and we can make smores yeah?

thankyouverymuch

Alright, sorry for the derail...You got some really nice pieces in here! The second in your opening post is my favorite! ^^And by the way. Don't hold back! Hit the derailers with a stick or throw fruits at them. This is your space here!

Edited by MilleniumCount

Eee, thank you ;v;[ATTACH=CONFIG]10481[/ATTACH]Have a poopy thing to show you my love.

oh my gosh ;aaaaaa; I totally love this, reallly! ;AAAA;Wolfert, my babe, you're so great here ;_; just ahhhhit's literally wonderful, thank you so much! <3333♥♥♥I'm gonna share it on my blog! ;w; ♥!

%7Boption%7D

A gift for a friend's Don't Starve OC with this new update with my Wilson and another friend's Wes. Also because penguins.

Lovely art style as usual :D Would be awesome if penguin rides were implemented in the game.

When you asked me about the werewilson thing i thought you sounded like a boy XD, Sorry if i offended you

S'cool. It's the internet, you can't exactly always tell what gender a person is here. And there's nothing wrong with that.

post-52732-13764596623533_thumb.png

I think if Wilson found himself with other survivors on the island, hunger would take hold.

The point is to not starve anyways.

It would be for science of course.

And hearts are good for you.

Cannibalism not so much.