Sign in to follow this  
ScoutWings

Artwork.

ScoutWings    25

Draw your interpretation of Wendy and Abigal, if you have the time.

post-52732-13764595912096_thumb.pngI've only drawn them once before, I'm actually kinda happy how this came out.

Mathspy    63

Your style is very realistic and neat! Your way of drawing Wilson totally reminds me of Flynn Rider (if anyone knows him)

Posted Image

And Maxwell in the first image looks perfect!

ScoutWings    25

Your style is very realistic and neat! Your way of drawing Wilson totally reminds me of Flynn Rider (if anyone knows him)

Posted Image

And Maxwell in the first image looks perfect!

He does look a bit like Flynn doesn't he? I never really noticed that haha.

And thank you for your kind comments <3

- - - Updated - - -

post-52732-13764595983124_thumb.png

Wilson can't dance. uvu

Mathspy    63

He does look a bit like Flynn doesn't he? I never really noticed that haha.And thank you for your kind comments <3

Not at all! And specially with the little bread you sometimes draw! :D

ScoutWings    25
post-52732-13764596055816_thumb.pngI was doodling little werewolf-Wilsons when I somehow managed to throw this out onto my paper? Goodness.The idea came from FarofaMan's post here from his cute little WereWilson.

FarofaMan    15

Thank you very much ;v;

Man why you're thanking me?I should thank you, you're a very good art maker, and besides of this You mentioned me!LOL it's my first day trying to be like you guys in this part of the forum and i got mentioned! =DDDDThank you! XD

ScoutWings    25
post-52732-13764596157617_thumb.pngA gift for a friend's Don't Starve OC with this new update with my Wilson and another friend's Wes. Also because penguins.
  • Like 2

ScoutWings    25

ScoutWings

These look amazing! These are seriously nice! You have drowned well. I really enjoyed your all posts and I want to see more in the future!

I don't really know what to say aah <3

Thank you so very much for your kind words and I hope that I will be able to keep you happy with my future doodles!

Battal    9,883

Am I the only person in the forums that can't draw well?Please somebody teach me?

You can't really teach art...I'd suggest you try some stuff on pen and paper, on the computer you can't draw very well without looooottts of practice.

MilleniumCount    2,159

The best teaching you can get is the advice to practice, practice, practice. There is no short cut in achieving drawing skills. But as I said elsewhere you can watch tutorials and perhaps a book about anatomie and perspective can help you. ^^