Nov. 27 Update: The Birds and the Bees & the Dogs That Want to Kill You.

JoeW

Hidden
Hmm.. it looked like the backpack went into the armor slot. So, can we not have a backpack and a logsuit at the same time? That sort of worries me.

In order to have armor and backpack at the same time, you will need to equip the football helmet, also coming in the new update. It will have the same functionality as the log suit, but it will go in your head slot.

Hidden

The bees just seem to fly off in one direction after killing the victim of the bee mine- I wonder where they go. I love the idea of setting of some real defensive barricades against some onslaught of tallbirds and dog-monsters and misguided anger in general... that's what's happenning right?

On a related note, I absolutely love the presentation of the video; I wish sephia-movie presentation was evident in the actual game!

Hidden

I'm preparing for the coming Dogpocalypse...

I've rebuilt my log suit, collected all my spikey sticks, and will have my 2 Amulets in my pocket at all times (except when the inventory size changes... then I'll probably drop them). I'm also going to begin collecting stingers... gotta have darts. Maybe a bug net or two on the side though, for when I can catch live bees.

• Developer
Hidden

The next major monster after the dogs is a doozie. Probably won't come for two updates though. The next update after this one is a weird one.

I think I'm going to enjoy adding all of this mid-game stuff. Gloves off! Mwa ha ha.

Hidden
I'm sorry... was that pig wearing a top hat?

Yes. Are you telling me you don't give hats to the pig men you meet? How else will you recognize them? I don't want to sound racist or anything, but all the pig men look the same to me. Except for King Pig. He's just HUGE!

And the dogs were eating bees...

Well the hounds were attacking the bees on account of them being pro-you... I mean, they probably popped out of a bee mine and were attacking every hostile creature in the area. Looked like a great diversion to me.