Sign in to follow this  
5raptorboy777

Don't starve novel fan fiction thingy

Prologue: A Small Laboratory

This story begins in a small home on a hill. It was more of a laboratory. The house on a hill was owned by a young scientist named Wilson Percival Higgsbury. His goal was to become the smartest human alive. He experimented all day and he usually failed. One day he sat down on his chair disappointed with his notebook in his pocket. Then he heard a raspy voice say “Say, pal looks like you’re having some trouble. I have secret knowledge I can share with you!” I took the radio from which the raspy voice was talking. “If you’re ready.” I nodded vigorously.”Okay then.” An odd flash of lightning struck.Yes I have all the knowledge I could dream of! He created the machine over a course of 3 days but when he finally finished it flashed in his mind that he had no idea what it would do. This is a terrible idea, thought Wilson. He held his notebook in his pocket and hesitated. “DO IT!” rasped the voice desperately. Wilson pulled the lever at his dismay. Two large shadowy hands pulled him through to some faraway place.”Say, pal you don’t look so good. Better find something to eat before night comes.”

Just going to leave this thing here. I've got 3 complete chapters right now.I'm going to update this whenever I get around to writing the next "chapter".Bye,constructive criticism wanted definitely.

Isn't that pretty much just a copy of forbidden knowledge?

It's meant to be a copy of forbidden knowledge it's the prologue. Before the novel thingy.

Chapter 1: A Green Beginning Wilson woke up with a terrible groan. He got up and looked around. There are evergreens and rabbits. No, these aren’t rabbits, they’re jackalopes! Thought Wilson. He thought I need to survive! He went to grab everything in sight. He grabbed twigs, grass, and he peculiarly found flint. What was most peculiar were the footsteps. He ignored them and continued gathering supplies. The day was extremely short but he didn’t have enough for a campfire. Only a torch, and he wasn’t confident it would hold up the entire night. It was sunset and he was not ready. He was very hungry and scared of what might be in the dark of the night. If there are jackalopes here then… what might lurk in the dark? Giant spiders? Mythical beasts? Demons? He didn’t think about it anymore. The sun was about to set and he could not create a campfire without wooden logs. He quickly crafted an axe and began chopping down trees. The darkness began settling in as Wilson raced to start the fire. The darkness was upon him as he began the campfire. Wilson sighed with relief. This darkness, it’s unnatural. “Wilson!” Yelled a gruff voice. “What is that?! Who are you?!” Screamed Wilson. “It’s me Wolfgang!” Yelled the now familiar voice. “Where are you then?” asked the now relieved Wilson. A light appeared in the distance. He could vaguely see Wolfgang’s face under the influence of his torch. He waved at Wolfgang and he waved back. Wolfgang was Wilson’s brother. They always got along very well. As Wolfgang drew closer Wilson felt that he might survive the night with the comfort of his older brother. Wendy slowly walked forward. She had explored nearly the entire island. And now she was going to finally get out of here after so many days. She walked up to the final altar, the nightmare throne. There sat Maxwell. The tormentor. She slowly walked up. He was extremely deformed and Wendy didn’t know why. She didn’t care and she just put the divining rod into the nightmare lock so she could escape. Maxwell then stood up, this was the worst mistake she had ever made. Maxwell yelled “Thank You!” Then Maxwell was reduced to dust and bone and with one last horrendous scream of pain and regret he died. Then two shadow hands gripped Wendy and pulled her into the abyss, screaming all the way. Only she was now not in the abyss, but in the nightmare throne. She could do anything on the island. Torment the ones on it. Evil coursed through her veins and she could not stop it. She had so many evil ideas, and her first was to place little Maxwell on the island. In front of her was a chess set. There were 3 pawns, Maxwell, Wilson, And Wolfgang.Tell me what you people think of this. I'll continue this if people like this enough. Cheers.

Chapter 2: Maxwell’s Demons Maxwell woke up in the dark night. It was night and he was alive. He wouldn’t be alive for long now. Charlie was not asleep and he was going to murder me. “NO!” Yelled Maxwell’s raspy voice. A growl raced through the forest and Maxwell ran and ran and then the sun came up. Maxwell sighed with relief. He knew what he needed to do to survive. He had created this world years and years ago, tormenting thousands out of the billions that now live. He grabbed whatever he could and killed a couple rabbits. He was a pawn in Wendy’s chess set. Then again so were Wolfgang and Wilson. If he had any hope of surviving he would need them. He spied a tallbird egg in the distance. That little egg could be an ally. He had to have it so he could get back into his place as king of this island. Maxwell slowly approached. It was day two. He had expected that the other pawns had already noticed the interface that was seen everywhere. He used it so he knew what was going on in his body and outside. He was mostly sane and not hungry at all. He was at full health and he could go up to the nest and take the egg. He grabbed the egg and ran. He needed a campfire so both of them could survive. Unluckily for him he did not escape with the egg easily. The mother chased after Maxwell for a while until Maxwell finally decided to attack at sundown. Maxwell took out his axe which was unfortunately the most powerful weapon he had at the time. He cut the tallbirds leg open and the tallbird screamed in pain. Its legs are the most important part of its body. The tallbird lunged forward, cutting Maxwells arm. Maxwell could not let the egg get away from his grasp. Maxwell ran around and cut off the tallbirds left leg. It screamed in utter pain and terror but Maxwell needed the egg. The tallbird took one last blow from his axe, and it was dead. Maxwell used it for food. Maxwell always made… natural animals that were big drop the same kind of meat so not to confuse himself. Luckily the tallbird could be eaten. I’m sorry, at least your young will live. Thought Maxwell to himself as he walked away to begin a campfire. Wilson wrote in his journal things about this place. He wrote about the jackalopes and the trees. He acted like this was something he was used to. He acted like he was out here so that he could bring all the knowledge from here to home. Inside he knew he was going to have a hard time out here. The darkness seemed like a terrible demon when in the real world the darkness is not dangerous at all. Can he even call it the real world compared to here? This is probably as real as the “real world” anyways. Recently he discovered buffalo-like creatures in the neighboring plains. It was night 3. He had also built a pickaxe. He collected rocks and gold. With the Rocks they made a fire pit. With the gold they made a science machine. Then they created ropes and rock walls. They then spent the night asleep as Maxwell spent the night sitting around a small campfire sitting next to his little friend.The only person to respond likes this so i'm continuing. Cheers!

kidrandom    7

i made a stoy too i hope you like this it is my first day of doing it and note this gos out to bunnyman and all his stoyschapter 1: where am iwilson ..... went missing on july 9 2008. in his house the only trace of him in a strange portal looking thing about 8 feet tall and 3 feet wide. in other news a girl named willow ........ was is also lost her partents are putting a reward of 500$ for her return also that 2 small girls may have died. but one is sure to be dead, her body was found on july 15 locals say that her name was abigal ...... and her twin sister wendey ...... hasnot been found she has been missing since july 14. if you know any info about any of the locaiton of the these missing people call 1619-739-7693.willson woke up in a strange world near a starge tall man he recnised him. he said 'hey pal you dont look so good.' wilson was to tired to respond. 'you better find somthing to eat before night comes.' he said as he strangely got pulled into the ground. 'where am i wilson asked himself. 'maybe that man is right i should get soming to eat.'in the real world: breaking news! famous german strongman wolfgang ......... went missing. there is no trace of him. just 5 mins. ago he want missing. what kind of monster would do this to alll these people.chapter 2: meeting togetheras it got late wilson heard someone scream 'DEATH WILL FIND YOU!' he didnt know who it was...thanks for reading what i have so far it is the first stroy i ever posted :apathy: so sorry for the spelling errors im working on a part 2 right now THANKS FOR READING

kidrandom    7

this is a part 2 to my first stroy hope you like inso wilson want to explore he found a small girl (by the looks a 10 year old) 'who are you?' she asked 'not the time dont you see the gaint spider behind you?!?' wilson asked 'yes' she anserd abigal she yelled as a ghost came behind her and killed the spider. inpressive. wilson said 'thanks' she replied 'now back to ansering me' she said 'wilson' he said. 'ok, im wendy.' she said 'i have a camp only a walk away.' she said 'may i stay with you tonight i dont have a camp yet.' he asked 'sure.' she ansererd. and the y both went to sleep in straw rolls.in the real world: breaking new famous inventer, wayn cooper has created life right now he has no name for it yet so he calls it wx-78 this is amzing well thats all we have for nowchapter 3:the fire starter in the real world: breaking news wayn cooper is dead! his head was found in the middle of the street this would be a first degree murder there is no trace of the killer and his creation: wx-78 is missing who would do thisthanks for reading this sorry for the many spelling errors (i know theres a lot of them) i am young but thanks for READING :encouragement:

Dannyrulx    824

You want a story? here!Two slaps woke up Wilson. The voice of a girl drifted to him "Hello? Hello!""Bleegh" Wilson shook his head. The girl helped him to his feet."Hi! my name is Wendy! What's yours?"Wilson, Where am I?"Do I know?" The girl was holding a blooming flower. She turned to Wilson. "Here!" she handed him an axe and a rucksack. "You've got to be careful in these parts!"Thanks!" He replied. Suddenly the girl started in a song, her voice drifted and wavered."Hush, Hush, Death will find you, no matter what, You dooo. Hush Hush Heaven will welcome you"Wendy continued singing for a while longer, Lighting a fire whilst doing so. "What's up with the flower? Wilson asked"Oh? This?""Yeah that flower"Wendy put her hand into her rucksack and pulled out a live rabbit. She planted the flower and put the rabbit down next to it. Suddenly The petals started dropping off the flower and a crack appeared in the ground. The Rabbit dropped dead."AHHHHHHH" Wilson cried! A GHOST!"Hello Abigail!"If you like it I'll write more!