But I will post more, but right now, I only have Wilson with small birds TuT I hope you like it! =^.^=

%7Boption%7D

D'aww. Cutie smallbirds are best smallbirds.

Draw Willow, burning up a forest.

Agreed. And perhaps add the Treeguard lurking in the backround.

Draw Willow, burning up a forest.

Here ya go! ^.^post-55881-13764595914996_thumb.jpg

D'aww. Cutie smallbirds are best smallbirds.Agreed. And perhaps add the Treeguard lurking in the backround.

Up there ^.^

Hey, you look familiar, Your picture, hmm. Your username looks a little bit like someone I would know...And you live... In the same place as I do. WHO ARE YOU MYSTERIOUS ME!? I WANT TO KNOW!

O.o
  • Like 1

Woah. Nice! I like how you drew Willow aswell. You should draw her more!

Thank you! ^u^I should draw her more, yes. But I am somehow stuck with drawing Wilson TuTHe is fantastic to draw XD

Draw Wilson and Wolfgang arm-wrestling. Wolfgang hunger is very low so his body is weaker than Wilson (new rebalancing patch update) and they've been betting who would win and Wilson has all of Wolfy's food on the side of the table that he lost and Wolfgang can't help but get distracted by it while Krampus is sneaky and taking the food. Hope this one isn't too weird!

Thank you! ^u^I should draw her more, yes. But I am somehow stuck with drawing Wilson TuTHe is fantastic to draw XD

Yeah, agreed. I'm not sure I draw well and lost motivation so I am too stuck with drawin' Wilson.

Hi [MENTION=55881]yummi[/MENTION]! I just wanted to let you know that we featured your art thread on the official Don't Starve site! I personally loved your Wendy and Abigail drawing as well as the one with Wilson hugging Chester in front of the campfire.

[MENTION=55881]yummi[/MENTION]

Congrats friend! Seems you've gotten a new status. Also, this art threads kinda dying down, so I have a request as an icon for your approval - WX-78 with lightning? :3