stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

OOC:sorry to make ooc but is knowing one of you if a deerclop can despawn?i traveled in the winter, then i heard the stompings from the deerclops and i heardn't his sounds.then i sleeped in my tent ,then i went to the pig village and there was any destroyed pig houses. then i traveled for the hunt in the north and ther wasnt a deerclops.then i traveled in any other direction and.no deerclops.strange

john woke up in in parts from the crashed plane.''ugh, what happened?'' his leg was full of blood.''oh god, that doesn't looks good.but i still can walk more than lesser''said john.''i should search for survivors to talk what we can dow now.it looks like we are on a large island''

Jack awoke slowly. It was rather angry for having been awoken from his dream. It had been a good one too, gobblers being beheaded and killed. It scanned the area. When had this happened? It was in the middle of a wreck, the plane torn into various pieces. Several gouges had been made in the landscape. It continued looking around til it noticed a young girl kneeling next to a griffin. He moved over to her. "What has happened?"

Jack awoke slowly. It was rather angry for having been awoken from his dream. It had been a good one too, gobblers being beheaded and killed. It scanned the area. When had this happened? It was in the middle of a wreck, the plane torn into various pieces. Several gouges had been made in the landscape. It continued looking around til it noticed a young girl kneeling next to a griffin. He moved over to her. "What has happened?"

*screams and runs away, hides behind a tree, starts crying* Edited by Ellebelly24

ooc:me? okay.IC:john looked in the area for some food, he lefted an line of blood on the ground.''hey, there are some bunnyholes, i like bunnies, i can't kill one of them, but when im not want to starve i have'' john saw a bunny looking for carrots. then a gobbler jumped out of the bush. he were shocked and runned in the direction of the bunnyhole, and stucked in there.''oh no, i... can't... get... out...is this my embarassing end?''

Sees a man stuck in a hole. Runs over and helps him out, sees his leg. "Wait, I brought a first aid kit with me in my bags!" Runs to the plane crash, scavenged through the rubbish, and finds her bag half burnt. Runs back to the man holding neosporin and a gauze. Starts to treat the wound. Uses her water bottle to wash the blood away. "There all patched up!" Then runs away.

Jack sighed. "Humans..." It turned around and noticed someone who got their head stuck in the ground. It moved over to it. Taking one of its vines, jack wrapped it around the person's waist and pulled them out of the ground. "What happened to the plane?"

"What are you babbling about? I'm just trying to help you get your foot unstuck." Jack lifts her once trapped leg to sell the point. "Now calm down. The last thing we need is for you to go ballistic." He turns to the boy. "I'm not trying to hurt her. I was on the same bloody plane as you." Jack checks the leg. "Good, you didn't twist it."

Edited by Luggs

IC: Silfen was silently observing the situation for a while. The trouble that the others managed to get into in such a short time made her shake her head in disbelief. She steadily stands up even though her legs are trembling and walks up to the others. "Hello..." She looks at Jack, then at John. "I guess we're stuck here together... What should we do?"OOC: hey Rabbitfist, that's such a waste! >:c

Jack turns an eye towards Silfen. "Food and shelter should be top priorities." Jack takes some of the flint that John had thrown at it. It handed them over to the others. "Perhaps these can be used for tools."