Hello I Draw The Art

:I Whenever i look at your art I kinda see Disney-ish-ness style..... is that bad? I'm sorry if i insulted you ;-;

I enjoy your art anyway... ;---;

Oh no I don't mind, I personally dont see it but If you think my art looks like the art that has touched millions of peoples hearts all over the globe? That seems like a compliment to me

I'm working on my tarot I swear

(img)

If I stream again would anyone be interested in being pinged? If you don't want to be pinged on here my tumblr will be the first place i'll post about that kind of stuff

I like the way you drew her hand. So many people fail at hands but you got it right :U

One question, I love your art! I really want to start my own art thread but.. Are these all digital art? And if so, How do you make them?

Yep all of them are digital (I think there's a few somewhere that where actually pictures of stuff i had drawn on paper? but you can tell its paper) But yeah other then that I do all of my stuff right here on my laptop *pat pat*

You'll have to be a bit more specific as there's a lot that goes into the making of my art.