Hello I Draw The Art

Again I just want to keep saying sorry I cant update this as much as id like, I was planning on drawing some today but unfortunately my health right now isnt letting me do much besides type :/

Oy no worries :U There's plenty of content to scroll through here :wilson_cool:

Im doing another card for DS tarot, and I forgot to post the base sketch the other day so here it is

tumblr_n4biduAiwL1r5z40vo1_1280.png

This is pretty cool.

..Reminds me of Lady Justice. Wow.

Give her a balance scale and it's complete. :)

This is pretty cool.

..Reminds me of Lady Justice. Wow.

Give her a balance scale and it's complete. :-)

Well It's based off the 8 of swords, currently working on adding the 7 other "swords" to it. The card it self is based around the idea that you're trapped, and if you move you'll be cut by the swords, but if you do nothing you become more trapped.

Most of the imagery is based around a woman being tied up and blindfolded. My other choice that I was given for this card was Wes, which would work out nice since hes trapped in an invisible box, but it being invisible that'd be kinda hard to draw. Wigfrid works better since she's more combat based, thus more of a reason to have "swords" around her.

Well It's based off the 8 of swords, currently working on adding the 7 other "swords" to it. The card it self is based around the idea that you're trapped, and if you move you'll be cut by the swords, but if you do nothing you become more trapped.

Most of the imagery is based around a woman being tied up and blindfolded. My other choice that I was given for this card was Wes, which would work out nice since hes trapped in an invisible box, but it being invisible that'd be kinda hard to draw. Wigfrid works better since she's more combat based, thus more of a reason to have "swords" around her.

Yes I understand. Do you plan on making the entire set of cards, or are you simply experimenting with these concepts? I really enjoy what you're doing, if it wasn't apparent enough!

Yes I understand. Do you plan on making the entire set of cards, or are you simply experimenting with these concepts? I really enjoy what you're doing, if it wasn't apparent enough!

Oh its for a community project that a lot of artists were invited to do, this is the second card Im doing for the deck.

You will make Wilson's black sleeves too? His arms aren't naked.

MCyynqM.png

sorry i was just gonna draws his arm but got too excited.

Btw, good job!

I personally headcanon them as gloves instead of sleeves, Ive got a pair

I need to show off my hairy arms! What good is a Wilson if he isnt hairy!

• Like 3

Very beautiful man,I love your art,it's not perfect but I love them all ! Good work,I have a request.Only one,I would like a nice willow art ! Thanks,keep going !

Um, thanks? I don't do requests on this thread sorry. the only reason i did on my blog last night is because I needed to warm up

h ok,no problem I understand,what do you use to draw this? I want to draw something but i'm not good but I can try my best !

I use a monoprice tablet and Mypaint, Gimp, and Paint tool Sai to do most of my art.