Hello I Draw The Art

Drew Maxime

tumblr_n45ujlNOjT1r5z40vo1_1280.png

When making them I was kinda hesitant of the name since its so similar to mine, now I don't mind so much because of the pronunciation of their name, which is mack-seem so instead of Max as a nickname, like mine, I've just been calling them Mac because it makes more sense at least to me ahah

Could always rename and avoid confusion all together, but backstory stuff.

• Like 2

When making them I was kinda hesitant of the name since its so similar to mine, now I don't mind so much because of the pronunciation of their name, which is mack-seem so instead of Max as a nickname, like mine, I've just been calling them Mac because it makes more sense at least to me ahah

Wait.. If he's Mac..

Then who's cheese?

Had a DS related dream

tumblr_n4etu1Yz9f1r5z40vo1_400.png

there was a space/nightmare themed realm and it was neat there where floating platforms and these things called “nebulous rock” and thats what it looked like I wish DS was that interesting IRL

The player could do AOE attacks

Falling stars and you could only get there and stay there if you were insane enough and the challenge was keeping your sanity right in that sweet spot where crawling horrors are hostile and before terror beacks attack, because no one likes when they do that.

If i can doodle and write more things up id love to pitch this as an idea to modders and Klei alike.