Sign in to follow this  
Battal

Lord Battal's SPIFFY NEW Art Thread

Battal    9888
post-25886-13764595225618_thumb.jpgI'm a sucker for easter eggs. In each of these pictures, I will include a hidden easter egg. If you can find & identify the easter egg, I will make you a drawing of your choice. Let the hunt begin!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ellebelly24    187

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9036[/ATTACH]I'm a sucker for easter eggs. In each of these pictures, I will include a hidden easter egg. If you can find & identify the easter egg, I will make you a drawing of your choice. Let the hunt begin!

Obviously Frankenstein!Wilson= Dr. FrankensteinWX-78 = Frankenstein (monster)

AlbinoWyvern    132

*nom*I'm a sucker for easter eggs. In each of these pictures, I will include a hidden easter egg. If you can find & identify the easter egg, I will make you a drawing of your choice. Let the hunt begin!

The Vitruvian Human's in the background! Good ol' da Vinci. :3

Easter eggs in the second photo, -Spy's head from TF2, meet the medic! as he quotes! "Kill me"-The picture on the wall is made and from Leonardo Davinci, a amazing artist, scientist, and alot more-The scene is from frankenstein! obviously! -Boiler machine on the table boiling a secret chemical called chemical X! am I right?

Ellebelly24    187

Easter eggs in the second photo, -Spy's head from TF2, meet the medic! as he quotes! "Kill me"-The picture on the wall is made and from Leonardo Davinci, a amazing artist, scientist, and alot more-The scene is from frankenstein! obviously! -Boiler machine on the table boiling a secret chemical called chemical X! am I right?

Crap, why are you so smart?!

Ellebelly24    187

It's probably the radiation from vault 22... I shouldn't of drank all those Nuka cola's.

Hey, don't worry, the radiation got to me too, and I'm still drinking Nuka Cola! I <3 Nuka Cola! And I HATE Raiders!!!!

Ellebelly24    187

yeah, especially Powder gangers... stealin' all my caps!

I'm glad someone finally understands me! When I tell my friends this, it's like I'm speaking a different language!

Battal    9888

There was one easter egg, and that was the spy's head. Good work!

I'm glad someone finally understands me! When I tell my friends this, it's like I'm speaking a different language!

Indeed, Fallout fans get that alot. Because everyone thinks you're speaking gibberish! but really it's just an amazing videogame that is actually amazing!