Sign in to follow this  
GreenWyvern

Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Palpetinus    839

Hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]!I noticed that i come to this thread from time to time to appreciate your great art and never actually gave you any feedback! That's just.. wrong!So i just wanted to say that i really love your art, and you better keep doing what you're doing, because i am too unskilled to do what you're doing.And stuff.So.. yeah. Keep it up, buddy!

GreenWyvern    1914

Yes! You're art is back! I missed it. Djving is best dj. xD

Talking about that....

Nice new stuff!

.... I should really....

Hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]!

I noticed that i come to this thread from time to time to appreciate your great art and never actually gave you any feedback! That's just.. wrong!

So i just wanted to say that i really love your art, and you better keep doing what you're doing, because i am too unskilled to do what you're doing.

And stuff.

So.. yeah. Keep it up, buddy!

.... draw some more new stuff for all you wonderful people!

Bawww, thanks, Palp! I mean, gifting me FTL, surprise blocks of iron, this heart-filled message... what have I done to deserve all these gifts? Anyhow... thanks. It means a lot to me!

Palpetinus    839

Talking about that....

.... I should really....

.... draw some more new stuff for all you wonderful people!

Bawww, thanks, Palp! I mean, gifting me FTL, surprise blocks of iron, this heart-filled message... what have I done to deserve all these gifts? Anyhow... thanks. It means a lot to me!

Take your time :D

What you did? You impressed me.

Willette    3670

Vincent! Yaaaaay, you are here!I expect some pictures!Get them here while i'm still solid, i may turn into liquid very fast...

366107044    137

NO Yes!

If you could draw wilson trying to leap over a huge fire, and totally failing, that would be great. (just in case, Wilson is the one who fails, not you)

Jim    80

As long as he doesn't cut his ear off...

I was totally gonna try and remember a fact about Vincent, but then my mind went blank...