azreths-arts

i probably draw things

Recommended Posts

azreths-arts    508
On 4/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, Mobbstar said:

coincidentally called "study" :p

well I did use a picture of Wilson in game to help me draw it, so yea

still a doodle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbstar    13,952
4 hours ago, Kooez said:

well I did use a picture of Wilson in game to help me draw it, so yea

still a doodle

Oh good, I thought that was your IRL study :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azreths-arts    508
On 4/14/2016 at 10:06 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I must know the meaning behind this picture/strip.

So I kinda of just rip good pictures out of context from my blog (these two are unrelated to each other) ahah

The first one, the Wilson on the left asked the one on the right to go to Chester Island with him.

In the second, some monster thing ate on of Wilson's chesters and he is mourning the death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wathgrithr    606

to be honest this is probably on of my favorite art styles ever?? i really like how much you nail gesture and your art is just so fun and expressive!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azreths-arts    508
10 hours ago, wathgrithr said:

to be honest this is probably on of my favorite art styles ever?? i really like how much you nail gesture and your art is just so fun and expressive!!!!

: O

aaaaAAAAA   thank you so much !!! ;-;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,796
12 minutes ago, Kooez said:

 

wow.png

 

Was that supposed to be a picture cos it comes up as a broken link for me, titled wow.png

:/

Edited by DragonMage156

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azreths-arts    508
4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Was that supposed to be a picture cos it comes up as a broken link for me, titled wow.png

:/

well, yea :u

 

I was trying to change it real quick bc I forgot the shading but my browser crashed while I was in the middle of it. The picture is actually still showing up for me thou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    64,053

Nice to see your work. Has this California indi vibe going on. Even for a digital technique, there seems to be something painterly in your handiwork.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azreths-arts    508
On 6/2/2016 at 4:54 AM, minespatch said:

Nice to see your work. Has this California indi vibe going on. Even for a digital technique, there seems to be something painterly in your handiwork.

 

ooo thank you!

((I have been trying to get better at digital painting so later so maybe that's why : 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now