Sign in to follow this  
Nickdy

What is the last character?

Nickdy    18

So once i unlocked Wolfgang, i couldn't help but notice a locked character that i couldn't access. But i noticed something interesting about it, you could see a shadow of what was meant to be there. Now, correct me if im wrong but it kinda looks like a school teacher in my opinion. Im probably wrong, but if i am correct i think her special ability is that she can grow her finger nails which when cut can serve a purpose of sorts. Say down below what you think that character looks like.post-1166-13764589387271_thumb.jpg

Reiinox    10

Kevin has said she was supposed to be very smart, so a school teacher might not be too far off, but I think her ability has to do with research related stuff.

Toaster Fu    103

There used to be a picture of another character you couldn't unlock that looked like an old man, so this is probably an old women.

mobius187    30
Kevin has said she was supposed to be very smart, so a school teacher might not be too far off, but I think her ability has to do with research related stuff.

That sounds like a good guess. I was thinking maybe she was a scientist, but Wilson already has that angle covered. So I'll throw in with your suggestion that it's either a teacher, professor... or librarian. :p

LadyD    3,302

*darts in to make bad references*

It Is... YOUR MUM.

Although on a serious note she is someone smart so I think a school teacher is a good angle. I do believe in the power of the librarian though!

Art Libris

mobius187    30
Although on a serious note she is someone smart so I think a school teacher is a good angle. I do believe in the power of the librarian though!

Maybe she's even a librarian that has access to rare and forbidden tomes... like the Necronomicon!

LadyD    3,302

I have a copy of that text in the library I work in.

maybe our lovely lady will be able to raise dead pigs?

KonradosHut    29

Actually, Kevin said that she is going to be pretty good with science. Even speculated that if the new research system is implemented, her power would be to need less raw materials than others.

prfella    10

hmm. Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Wolfgang. and now Wickerbottom. Nice W theme

Also Wickerbottom looks like and old lady.

Bogpad    21

I'm not sure how you came from teacher to the idea of growing your fingernails to use them as material for crafting? (maybe a bad experience with your own teachers?) but from what we know about the coming game changes and what kevin said about her already, I am relatively sure that she will either have absolutely no increased prototypes costs, or at least reduced prototypes costs as a character special "skill".