Sign in to follow this  
AlbinoWyvern

Vingw take your Tallbird

GreenWyvern    1914

*pokes Tallbird with spear* HAHA IT BLEEDS NAO.

WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? *Pulls out scoped shotgun* BAHAHA, No..... no you won't.... won't let you....*Puts on blood like warpaint*.... do that....

Edited by vingw

AlbinoWyvern    132

WHY? WHY? WHHHHYYYY??!! *Pulls out scoped shotgun*BAHAHA, No..... no you won't....*Pulls out knife and slits hand*I won't let you....*Puts on blood like warpaint*.... do that....

Waitwaitwait. You can't kill me like that! *puts on honey poultice on your hand* isn't that better? c: Now you can go murder anything you want without bleeding to death yourself!

GreenWyvern    1914

Oh god he has a gun! yeah my 300th post!

I've never actually fired this gun... the ammo is quite expensive, I only want to use it in a DIRE, DIRE situation...

GreenWyvern    1914

Also, sorry for pointing a gun at you, yadda yadda yadda, say sorry and we can be friends. If you refuse.... well....

- - - Updated - - -

Still missing a leg. >:3

You know who else will be missing a leg in a second?

Arm4g3dd0nX    50

You know I was gonna throw salt in the wound by showing a smallbird in a torture chair... and I photoshopped it so carefully and accurately.Then I realized it's probably not PG enough for this forum. *sadface*

AlbinoWyvern    132

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Well, you know... on one hand, tallbirds are delicious, on the other, I like my neck...WE'RE BEST FRIENDS NOW! :3 *gives cookie*

GreenWyvern    1914

Well, you know... on one hand, tallbirds are delicious, on the other, I like my neck...WE'RE BEST FRIENDS NOW! :3 *gives cookie*

Would you like some tea, maybe hot chocolate? Coffee? Water? Grape Juice? RaccoonSuperhero, we require you to make your secret, special cookies!

AlbinoWyvern    132

Would you like some tea, maybe hot chocolate? Coffee? Water? Grape Juice? RaccoonSuperhero, we require you to make your secret, special cookies!

Oooh, special cookies, my favourite! Unless "special" is codename for "poisonous"... oh, who am I kidding, poison is DELISHOUSS! *nibbles her tail* Uhm... you didn't see that.

GreenWyvern    1914

May I have some tea too?

NO! Go have your favourite animal abused and then go on a complete rage and then end up making up with that person you hated two minutes ago!Okay, fine, what kind? Earl Grey? Orange Pekoe?---DISCLAIMER: I don't support groups such as PETA, in fact, I despise them.

NO! Go have your favourite animal abused and then go on a complete rage and then end up making up with that person you hated two minutes ago!Okay, fine, what kind? Earl Grey? Orange Pekoe?---DISCLAIMER: I don't support groups such as PETA, in fact, I despise them.

1) Orange Pekoe please.2) wtf is PETA?3) I make out with no one if dey kill ma kitties!