Sign in to follow this  
wheatly230

Share your "home"/ base here!

wheatly230    5

i dont know how to make photos in the computer but here's what my base looks like:1 birdcage,a sign,a science machine and an alchemy engine,a chest with a pitchfork,2 gold nuggets,4 stone walls,5 nitre,1 heat stone,9 grass turfs,1 cut reed,1 blue gem which i dug up from a graveyard and 3 beard hairs which i keep in spare if i want to make a meat effigy,a fire pit,wooden flooring covering my whole base and stone walls guarding it.

nate    29

i dont know how to make photos in the computer but here's what my base looks like:1 birdcage,a sign,a science machine and an alchemy engine,a chest with a pitchfork,2 gold nuggets,4 stone walls,5 nitre,1 heat stone,9 grass turfs,1 cut reed,1 blue gem which i dug up from a graveyard and 3 beard hairs which i keep in spare if i want to make a meat effigy,a fire pit,wooden flooring covering my whole base and stone walls guarding it.

If your on steam, you can press F12 to take a picture.You can also use prt sc to have a your screen copied to clipboard.

wheatly230    5

i dont understand how screenshots work still but ill tell you whats in my new base:a bird cage with a crow inside,an alchemy engine and a science machine,a basic farm,a sign,a chest and trees acting like walls

osadat    15

Welcome to my fortress...

This is the heart of my camp.

Posted Image

My hounds trap is up north

These are my farms, fruit/veg/honey/wood.

Posted Image

This is my grass/twig/berry farm and my empty koalafant pen.

Posted Image

And this is my drying rack room, I am still adding drying racks.

Posted Image