Sign in to follow this  
Ghostly

Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

Peculiar    225

Freakin Gobblers!! xD This is great! The colors and designs are all very true to the game. Hope to see more in the future! =D

• Like 1

Ghostly    159

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm hoping to have this updated once every day, or at least, every other day. So expect many frequent updates.

Posted Image

• Like 1

the1SAR    13

I like this comic so far. Wilson's view of the gobbler is hilarious, and the art is rather good. I'll be looking forward to whatever crazy events happen next.

Battal    9885

This is the absolute best*ahem*As I meant to say, there is no doubt which thread on this forum is finest.

Tamir    1237

I love that Wilson is so scientific and gentleman'ish about everything. Especially gobblers haha xD It dosn't fit but yet again it does fit.

• Like 1

Ghostly    159

I always wonder how to draw the pigs as good as yours.

I can make a small 'how to draw' that I'll post on my art thread later. :) It won't be too hard while I'm drawing another update.
  • Like 1

Ghostly    159

Posted Image

BEARDY WILSON

Personally, I've always imagined Willow as a pretty young character, mostly because her character art has her holding a teddy bear.

I am also of the opinion that Wilson would be one of the coolest uncles ever.

I had to do a bit of research on this page in particular, mostly in order to place a set date on the time that Wilson might have lived. Eventually, I settled on 1907 as the radio (as seen in his origin video) was invented in the late 1800's.

AND (totally unrelated to the comic, but in relation to radios) I've found an interesting tidbit of information while researching. The bit of science behind what makes broadcasting and radios possible in regards to electromagnetic waves is called "Maxwell's Equations" by a scientist with the same name (WHAAAAAAT). And (quoting Wikipedia) "Although Maxwell did not transmit or receive radio waves his equations still remain the basis of all radio design."

Creepy.

• Like 1

Ghostly    159

These are amazing! I'd love to see a "How to Draw" from you. I can't wait for more updates!

Thanks! I posted a "How to Draw" for the pigs on my normal art thread if you'd like to see. I'm also taking suggestions on who people would like to learn to draw next!

And as for updates, here you go!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Ghostly    159

Look at all the pastel colors! Those aren't going to be sticking around long...

Also, Wes looking freaking adorable! >w<

Nope, not sticking around for long at all. >w>

Posted Image

• Like 1