Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

THE AMAZING ADVENTURES ARE BACK

Holy cow. I've wanted to come back and update this for ages, but art college threw me for a loop. Lots of late nights, painstaking work, and a whole group of great and amazing people.

Buuut sadly very little time to work on my own projects.

BUT NO MORE.

Ghostly is back for the summer and I'm doing what I do best. 

lRymAgr.jpg?2

• Like 4

Wow.

I don't even remember this.

Did someone Obliviate me?

I'm so happy to see this is back! Fantastic, as always.

Thanks a lot guys! I've missed working on this comic and it's great to get back into the swing of things.

Oh, I remember you!

So many people are coming back.

Yeah, though with school and college coming to a close for the summer, it's pretty much to be expected!

Common I need more

ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE

*poof*

K7Iuv3n.jpg?1

• Like 5

Whoa. I've followed this comic in the past on deviant art and I'm very happy to see it's back. It seems art college has been worth it, the new pages are splendid~! The panels are interesting to look at and the dialogue engages the imagination--kudos!

• Like 1

Update time!

FWyTW9I.jpg?1

I have big plans for the next couple pages, one of which (or maybe both?!) that I want to do as a livestream. It's still being put together, and the date and time is still up in the air, but I'll be updating soon with the final plans. I'll be doing page 25 from the start, so you can see the entire process and I'll be answering questions about the characters, story, and the comic in general. 

• Like 3

There is no way I can like every individual comic strip, both because of the effort and the daily like limit, so I gave the topic as a whole full five stars. I hope you are fine with that!

It's not necro if it hasn't come to an end... and isn't a month without update :p

Y6riL4O.jpg?1

Hey everyone! The comic is still alive and going in between loads of art homework from college, if not a bit slower than normal. In between projects and such, I'm also working on a new original comic project. 

Due to creation guidelines, I am unable to print and sell copies of my Don't Starve comic at conventions or offer physical copies for those who want to order them. This also puts a lot of a strain on me, as an artist who needs to pay off loans, afford food, and a whole host of other needs. This new project unrelated to Don't Starve will help me achieve what I need as an artist. While it will start out as a webcomic, books and hopefully other merchandise will follow so that I can actually start living my dream of making a living off of my comic works. 

You can find the new comic, FriendQuest, over here on my Deviantart and on its website here

Edited by Ghostly
  • Like 5