Don't Starve-The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury

Hey guys! I'm back and with a new update! Sorry it's taken so long, I've been out of town helping to care for my grandparents and baby cousin and it left me with little to no time to work on my tablet. And just a heads up, I'll be away for another week come August 2-4th (why you ask?) Because I'll be at BronyCon! I'll be there as a Guest Artist for the Brony Thank You Fund charity and I'll also be one of the speakers on the 'Behind the scenes' panel on that Saturday!

But don't worry, you'll have frequent updates from now until then (and even by then, I hope to have a small buffer of comics to keep you guys sated for that week I can't work).

And on another note, thank you all so much for the comments and praise. It means a lot to me as an artist and writer! Now, onto comics!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Sweet art, in character dialogue...how the holy heck have I not seen these awesome things before! Though I guess being late to the game did allow me to read tons of pages in one go. Hah, I defy you , cliffhangers!Oh...but now I have to wait with everybody else for the next page...post-6023-13764597511198_thumb.jpg

Please good Sirs and Madams, partake in an update if you will.

Posted Image

*singing* This bird is on firrrrrrre, this bird is on firrrrrre! *shoot self*

Seriously, though, keep up the awesome work! :D I always loved how you nail the art style and personalities of the characters

P.S. I have a Deviantart account as RaltheCommentator ^^