The "Most absurd and ridiculous death" contest!

rojvol

57 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

I was playing as a nomad again and I died to Deerclops trying to help out a settlement... then someone uses my amulet...

I tried to kite the same Deerclops and failed miserably. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asparagus said:

Good thing you kept Chester and Glommer safe though :D Someone actually led that Deerclops to the base XD

I saw it as my solemn duty to save something if I couldn't actually be useful in the fight. 

• Like 2

A loooooooooong time ago, I was playing WX78 and came across an ice staff. I really wanted that ice staff but I knew it was probably a trap (I was a nub!) so I was like:

UJthg7u.gif

I grabbed it and it spawned ice hounds. They hurt me A LOT, but I got away with a shred of health through a wormhole.

Oh yeah and the set piece also made it rain—so yes I died to rain.

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

A loooooooooong time ago, I was playing WX78 and came across an ice staff. I really wanted that ice staff but I knew it was probably a trap (I was a nub!) so I was like:

UJthg7u.gif

I grabbed it and it spawned ice hounds. They hurt me A LOT, but I got away with a shred of health through a wormhole.

Oh yeah and the set piece also made it rain—so yes I died to rain.

Every time I see the base with the thermometer, chest and fridge. I KNOW its a trap but its like...I want the stuffs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

You can also wait until the respective season to get the stuff.

Does this actually increase the lenght of the season? Never bother with that setpiece when i find it and even avoid it in Winter cause 9/10 it's to far away from my base for me to bother checking that.

4 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Does this actually increase the lenght of the season? Never bother with that setpiece when i find it and even avoid it in Winter cause 9/10 it's to far away from my base for me to bother checking that.

It will act as though the season just started. So if you open a winter trap on the first day of winter nothing will be affected, but if you open it on the last day of winter you'll have winter all over again from the start.

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How do you even kill deerclops? In my DST game yesterday (with @Mezukie) a deerclops came and destroyed our (really awesome) base. I was Wendy (should've summoned Abigail -_- ) and she was Wilson. We tried to fight it but in the end it killed us both.

Easiest way is to bring it to a treeguard and make the Deerclops damage the treeguard with his AoE attack. One treeguard is usually enough to kill deerclops by himself. 

10 hours ago, GangStarrWoWp said:

Easiest way is to bring it to a treeguard and make the Deerclops damage the treeguard with his AoE attack. One treeguard is usually enough to kill deerclops by himself. 

And to think I actually (accidentally) spawned a treeguard earlier -_-

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

And to think I actually (accidentally) spawned a treeguard earlier -_-

I make sure to always have at least 3 Treeguards roaming around at any given time, they are extremely useful and can be used to take care of the Bearger as well the same way.

First time using the old bell.

Rang it, but moved a little bit so it didnt complete.

Rang it again, made sure that the durability was used.

Didnt see anything happening.

Was squashed.

Did i mention i was just trying to clear a forest?

In the middle of the night?

Oh,yup.

I think mine is so stupid:

I was tryin to get some food at day 46,when I saw the Spider Quenn.I killed it.

then,a Krampuss came like a wreckin' ball.Done that too.

Then Warg came.I smashed it too.

I killed all of 'em but I was so hungry and I decided to attack a beefalo to get it's meat.

THEN I FREAKIN' DIED!?!

• Like 1