Version Number

-

Issue title

Clicking the continue button does nothing

Steps to reproduce

Download your latest save from Steam Cloud

Try to continue the game using the continue button

Describe your issue

I play Don't Starve on 2 PCs, so I use Steam Cloud to sync my saves. After the prompt to download my latest save from the cloud, trying to press the continue button only fades out the menu music, but does not start the game.

I get the same issue on both of my computers. I am using the glcrash branch on both of my computers, as I get the white screen crash on startup on the other computer, and I want to get my saves synced.

Here's my log.txt
Starting up

THREAD - started 'GAClient' (4504)

HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()

cGame::InitializeOnMainThread

cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()

cGame::StartPlaying

LOADING LUA

DoLuaFile data/scripts/main.lua

DoLuaFile loading buffer data/scripts/main.lua

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Staging_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\main.lua(101,1) running main.lua

LOADING LUA SUCCESS

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Staging_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_sfx 1

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Staging_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_ambience 1

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Staging_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\mixer.lua(76,1) Set set_music 1

Reset() returning

c:\jenkins\workspace\jobs\DontStarve_Staging_Make_Steam_Package\workspace\data\scripts\screens\mainscreen.lua(205,1) Could not load latest: nil

Shutting down

Sign in to follow this