Don't Starve Guide

Yukitsu

OK, finally back home. Went out for a vacation, got cut off from home by floods. At least I was never actually in the floods, but yeesh.Anyway, a quick look and general strategy talk for Willow and Wolfgang.

My impression of Willow is that you should play her largely like I recommend you play Wilson. Exploration will be a bit more reliable since you have an ever-burning torch. Other than this, she is pretty much identical. The biggest concern is that you need to keep an eye on your sanity, you don't want to burn down your hard built base.My impression of Wolfgang is that he's still by far the best fighter, but fighting is still kind of stupid. I don't really ever recommend fighting anything very tough in my guide, and unfortunately the bonuses to Wolfgang don't really make him an exception to that general principle. With the addition of the extra resource management and bar watching, Wolfgang is now a more tricky character that requires some specialized base considerations to let him take advantage of his advantage set.