Don't Starve Guide

Yukitsu

Hey there everyone, I was watching a ton of don't starve let's plays on the internet, and noticed that a lot of people were really bad at living past their first winter, or in some cases, even their first few days. And so I started up this guide series to help out people who were having more difficulty surviving.

This series is a careful, step by step guide to surviving rather than an "in general" tip set, and following this guide can definitely increase your lifespan, and even let you thrive through your first winter.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc_y4VdldLs

Of course, only use this when you're tired of dying, because this guide tells you a lot of information that you would probably learn through experimentation, which is fun itself.

Also! this guide avoids rabbit farming for food.

Edited by Yukitsu
I hit enter, didn't think that would put up the post.

Lol.Great thumbnail dude!And also your voice is awesome lmao.

Thanks. :D I'll be putting up the rest of the series a bit later, but I don't want to just dump it all in here at once, give people a bit of time to watch them at a steady pace.

That's fair, but everyone likes different types of guides. I find a guide in motion is much more descriptive than a picture guide personally, so it's important that both types of guides be available.

Great so far. Totally different than my approach.... which has not gotten me through winter yet(when I reach it) so I definitely found it useful. When's #2 going up?

Right about now seems fine.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_tfhkBCixw

And you can use the bathroom if someone builds a mod for those, haven't gone in over three hundred days. Maybe mod in a meter for that too.The important thing about this guide is the order you build your base components doesn't matter too much. Just getting the basics of the science and alchemy machines down, then the fire pit. After that, you can do the other steps in whatever order you find most convenient.However, you should always do your farms at some point before your bird cage and you should usually do your crockpot before your bee boxes, or at about the same time as one another. Edited by Yukitsu

More trying to make sure we're as fat as whales come winter, and maybe make sure we have a whale's worth of meat too.

Thanks Cassidy, always nice to hear positive feedback. :D Edited by Yukitsu