Wolfert

Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

F3RR1S    1,191

Why did I first think the title was: Fan OC - Wolfart?

Edited by F3RR1S

Tamir    1,237

have some doodle of Woflert :)

%7Boption%7D

also I udpated the info about him - changed one perk because the previous one was too complicated

Woflert your shirt looks comfy :D But man it's gotta be a pain to wash all those blood stains every day :p

Wolfert    50

Woflert your shirt looks comfy :D But man it's gotta be a pain to wash all those blood stains every day :p

haha, thanks <3 ah I'm used to it XD very often I don't even pay attention to it

Wolfert    50

oh, look at that cute hound! I just wonder... why are you bleeding?

thanks! uwu I always had problems with my health, since it's very weak. and this bleeding is one of these problems

Willette    3,670

thanks! uwu I always had problems with my health, since it's very weak. and this bleeding is one of these problems

i'm going to bring you some spider glands then...

Wolfert    50

There is some berry jam on your face...Lovely character : D

some bloody berry jam... XD do you want a bit? :'D and thanks so much! ;v;

Wolfert    50

a small doodle, it comes from this post: http://askwolfert.tumblr.com/post/49693009462/wolfert-oh-yes-for-now-ive-met-him-once-i-ate

MaySpicer asked Wolfert if he had met Chester

post-30827-1376459446868_thumb.png

Wolfert: oh yes, for now I’ve met him once. I ate some weird looking bone and this creature started following me. at that time I didn’t know what is this, so… I got scared and started running away. he was following me until I… digested that bone. and now I’m looking for him. I’m just a freaking “genius”

Battal    9,885

What do bones taste like? From what I know of you, you're really an expert on that sort of thing.

Wolfert    50

What do bones taste like? From what I know of you, you're really an expert on that sort of thing.

it's hard to describe, because their taste is untypical, but it's a bit similar to cookies :"D they're so crunchy, marrow is the best!

I know this might sound like a weird question but have you ever considered wearing an animal skull for a helmet? Or would you just eat it? :3

Wolfert    50

I know this might sound like a weird question but have you ever considered wearing an animal skull for a helmet? Or would you just eat it? :3

wow, I've never considered it, but I guess it may looks cool. but yeah, I'm afraid I'd just eat that skull in the first moment <"D before I think I may wear this, haha