Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

But what if he had the flower...hat...thing, to keep him sane and brave.Or, you know, he could have football helmet and marble armor. No damage whatsoever. (P.S. How's that mod coming? :D)

I'm afraid it may not work XD" Woflert is very easy to scare <D and wow I don't know ;_; first I need to learn how to make such things

I'd personally like to hurl fireballs at them, starting them on fire. Then, I would watch in amusement as they run around blubbering in agony until the fall to the ground and slowly twitch as the last couple breaths of life leave their body. Then I would laugh, or say a catchy phrase of some kind (Probably involving putting sunglasses on at a strategic interval). Then I would drain the souls from their bodies.Well, to each his own, am I right?

I'd personally like to hurl fireballs at them, starting them on fire. Then, I would watch in amusement as they run around blubbering in agony until the fall to the ground and slowly twitch as the last couple breaths of life leave their body. Then I would laugh, or say a catchy phrase of some kind (Probably involving putting sunglasses on at a strategic interval). Then I would drain the souls from their bodies.Well, to each his own, am I right?

I think I need a hug *holds knees and rocks back in forth in the corner*

sorry for late answer, I was busy recently!

wow, sounds... frightfully, like Willow o.o omg I'm always afraid of that she would set fire to my fur sdgd

I think I need a hug *holds knees and rocks back in forth in the corner*

;^; *comes to you to hug you tightly*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10341[/ATTACH]I'm just gonna put some of my fan art of a fan OC for a game which I am also a fan of. and is it okay to post this?._.

oh yes, it's totally ok! and wow I like how you drew Wolfert! ;o; especially the fur, came out so great! <3thanks you so much for such nice gift, it surprised me nicely! ;W; can I share it on my blog? 8D dsgg