Fan OC - Wolfert The Dead Werehound

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7880[/ATTACH]

I know I already posted him in this thread: Draw Your Character into Don't Starve but I've drawn a lot of pictures with him I'd like to share, so I thought I'd post a new thread

also, here's more info about him:

Name: Wolfert

Nickname: Moon Moon

Motto: "I will eat your bones!"

Sanity: 200

Health: 50 (it's his the worst defect - and this is why he's bleeding from the mouth all the time)

Hunger: 150

Melee damage: 1.0x

Perks:

* Howling during the full moon calls hounds (hounds normally attack him and still visit, but when he howls at night during the full moon, he calls them. then they follow and help him for a while, sometimes they bring him bones!)

* Can eat bones (I know, there are not a lot of bones in the worlds, but at least he can eat them :D they help him with restoring the health)

* Can run on all four paws (at least he must have nothing in the hand if wants to run. he's faster then)

and here's his aks blog: Ask Wolfert! you can ask him there about whatever you want :) there's also a bit more infos about him

and I'll add more pictures with him here! there will be from this blog mainly

btw. I know he's not so similar to hounds, but there's a litlle story why he looks like this way :D

Wow !

Seriously , that's awesome . When you want to release this mod ?

thank you! wow, I don't know. I'm not even sure if it's gonna happen, because I don't know how to do this. but there will be holidays soon, so I'll try!

Holy crap! You're thinking of making a mod with Wolfert?!! *excited look* You said something about working on a mod. Am I completely lost because I haven't been checking the forums lately, or am I thinking correctly?

Edited by YoshiEmblem
I needed to list my reason for my statement.

Holy crap! You're thinking of making a mod with Wolfert?!! *excited look* You said something about working on a mod. Am I completely lost because I haven't been checking the forums lately, or am I thinking correctly?

oh yeah, maybe during holidays I'll try!

Would it be possible if you could bottle the Were-Hound "curse" for me? It would be quite fun to see what I could do with it. I'm not making any promises that I won't just down it.

Would it be possible if you could bottle the Were-Hound "curse" for me? It would be quite fun to see what I could do with it. I'm not making any promises that I won't just down it.

wow I don't know how to do it actually xD Wolfert has been possessed by ghosts of dead hounds